Death Will Do Us Apart

Amara's POV

I know where the Winchesters are. They live in a bunker former owned by the Men of Letters.

 What I've learned over time now is that wherever the Winchesters are, my brother is too. I couldn't go there the second I discovered where they were hiding. It would have been too obvious. 

The power surge may as well have been a trap. So today I'm going to go there and end my brother. 

I can imagine the surprise on his face. He has cloaked himself from me long enough, It will help him no longer.

I teleported myself to the bunker. 

It was huge but too quiet. I walked around slowly on high alert. I checked every single room, but it was completely empty. 

Something's off. 

I stopped for a second to see if I had missed something. 

I walked into a room where I sensed Dean, it must have been his room. I searched the room lonely to find a box with a picture of him as a child with a blond woman hugging him. 

It must be his mother...

Suddenly a familiar feeling spread through my bond. 

My brother. 

I could see the location in my head, a building in the middle of nowhere. I sensed a trap, but I went there immediately anyway.

I was outside this building which looked rather abandoned. 

Outside of it stood none other than Rowena. She had an angered look in her eye. 

She led me here. 

"How am I going to repay you for helping me?" I asked.

Suddenly she lifted her hand, casting a spell towards me. 

It only felt like someone poked me. 

"That tickles. Do you really think that the power of one Witch can hurt me?" I said with a humorous smile. 

"I'm not just one witch." She smirked at me. 

She yelled the spell again and it hit me with full force. It felt like my whole body was electrified, but it wore off quickly. 

"Enough," I said in a bored tone and sent the spell right back at her. 

She looked terrified laying on the ground completely helpless. 

"Points for trying," I said and let out a little laugh.

Suddenly I heard a loud roar. The cloud started moving into a circle around me. Look like the angels are trying to smite me again. I smiled and held my arms out ready to take it. 

I let out a roar just before it hit me. I was starting to feel it now—the power of my brother's creations.

Then I heard monster-like screams and a swarm of demons came flying. 

They lifted me up in the air and slashed me repeatedly. 

Then one demon soul that stood out from the others, it hit me hard sending me flying to the ground. 

Damn you, Crowley.

I slowly moved towards the door and opened it. I stumbled in only to get impaled by a spear through my stomach. 

"Hello, brother." I choked out. 

"You cheated again," I stated.