Same Old, Same Old

Ava's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling sore. I tried to move, but an arm wrapped tightly around me stopped me. 

What the... Suddenly all the memories from the night before came flooding back. 

I sighed. 

I can't believe I did that but I can't say this is the first time I've woken up like this. At least I got some info I could report to Crowley. Something in me told me that was not how I really felt but fuck it.

I tried to get out of Dean's grip only for him to pull me closer. 

"Don't go." He mumbled. 

Aww, he's so cute. 

"I have to shower," I told him. 

He just huffed and let me go. I started to collect my clothes and put them on. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. 

"I thought you had enough last night?" I smirked at him. 

"I'll never get enough of you." He smiled at me. 

I smiled back at him. 

Aw that sucker, If he only knew. 

It's weird because I felt a hint of guilt, but I don't know why...

I left his room after kissing him goodbye. I took a shower and changed clothes. I walked to the kitchen to see Sam sitting at the computer. 

"Good morning!" I smiled at him and gave him a hug. I sat down with a cup of coffee and talked with Sam for a bit about random stuff.

Suddenly Dean came into the room shining like the sun. 

"What gotten you into such a good mood?" Sam and I asked at the same time. Dean gave me a look. I just smiled back at him. Pretending that I didn't know anything. 

"Nothing I just feel good today." He turned around to get a cup of coffee. Sam looked at me and mouthed to me 

"Do you know anything?" I just gave him an 'I have no clue' look.

"Hey, you guys I'm taking a trip back to my old apartment and shop to see what happened to it." Sam nodded while Dean looked at me suspiciously. 

I have to talk to Crowley about Dean and the darkness. I thought since I'm going out I might as well check up on my old shop and see if the demons took good care of it.

I packed a bag with the stuff I would need. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around and there stood none other than Dean. 

"You're not leaving because of what happened last night, are you?" He asked me concerned. 

"No of course not. I've been planning to go back for some time now. If there's anything just call. I'll be here in a blink of an eye." I smiled at him. 

He looked relieved. 

I walked away from him a little oddly since I was sore from last night. 

"I did a real number on you last night, huh?" He laughed cockily. 

"Fuck you," I answered.