☆Fifteen☆

Date- Unknown
Life Expectancy- Unknown
Current Mood- Also, Unknown

It's been a few days, or weeks- hell, I don't even know but I'm here now, in New Orleans. I've been able to keep myself locked away in a separate room, much to Klaus' disappointment and I refuse to talk to anyone but Rebekah. I think Klaus is slowly losing his patience with me but I don't care. All I really want to do is die...

"Good morning, Love," Klaus smiled as he entered my room.

He set a tray down on the table next to me like he did every morning, and just like I did every morning, I glared at him and refused to eat. My stomach, however, grumbled at me in protest and I knew he could hear it.

Klaus sat down in the chair across from me, but I refused to make eye contact with him for any length of time. Instead, I stared out the window next to me, watching the bustling city below.

"It really is quite lovely out there." Klaus attempted to make small talk with me as he followed my gaze towards the streets of New Orleans. "Perhaps we could go for a stroll later?" he suggested.

When I didn't answer, he sighed in frustration and slumped back in his chair.

"Will you please, eat something?" he begged, nudging the tray towards me.

With each passing moment of silence I could feel his temper rise-- he was like a ticking time bomb. But I refused to answer him a second time, nor did I make any movement towards the tray of food. I couldn't. I wouldn't. I just want to die--

"Damn it, Evelyn!"

He slammed his fist down on the table causing me to flinch.

"I swear if you don't eat something I will hold you down and compel you," he yelled.

My head snapped angrily towards him as I leveled my eyes. Clenching my jaw in defiance, I picked up the glass of orange juice. I don't know what came over me, but suddenly I found myself flinging the glass at him.

He sat there for a minute, blinking repeatedly in shocking disbelief. Hell, I was in disbelief myself. But his face seemed to grow angrier by the second and I flinched as he jumped out of his chair. Images of him ripping my heart out flooded my head, but instead he simply stormed off towards the door.

"Fine!" he shouted back at me. "You can sit here all day-- brooding," he yelled. "I don't even give a damn anymore!"

As he exited my room, he slammed the door with such a force I was surprised it didn't shatter. I could hear him storm down the hall to his room and I assume Elijah must have been waiting for him.

"So I take it, things didn't go well?" he chuckled.

Klaus remained silent but I could just picture how his eye must have been twitching as he slammed the bedroom door shut.

Looking back down at the tray infront of me, I picked up a piece of toast and began nibbling on it. I was impressed that after all these years, he still got it right-- a small spread of cream cheese under a little smear of strawberry preserve. Perhaps throwing my juice at him had been a little unnecessary.

At the sound of running water, I imagined a naked Niklaus stepping into the shower. A heated blush crept up my cheeks as I thought about going in to him. I envisioned him taking me in to his strong arms as he ferociously ripped off my clothes. He would then trap me against the wall with his firm, powerful body and kiss me totally senseless. My hands would trail down over the toned planes of his--

"Am I interrupting something?" Rebekah asked as she stepped into my room.

"Wh-- what?" I stammered. I was sure my face was beet red. "Of course not," I answered. "Why would you think that?"