Ily

{A/N Im sorry if this is rubbish but its my first fanfic soooo.. Ooh drama jks oh soon theres gonna be a big argument and commotion soon no in this chapter but soon ok ily!}

"Hey baby(:xxx"

"Hey Marcel,how are you??<3xxxx"

"Im great baby,even better now im talking to you!xxx"

"Awww babe your so cute ily xxx"

"excuse me ily more.xxxxxx"

"um no i dont think thats possible xxxxxxxxxx"

"Well think again baby bc it is possible ha. Bye.x"

"ok bye then ;)"

"NO NO NO. I LOVE YOU BABY COME BAAAAACK XXXXXXXXXX"

"immmmmm back!<3xx"

"yay i missed you(: xxx"

"awwww ily marcel.xxxx"

"ily emily,night!xxx"

"night<3"

Aw i love him so much. Ok,im gonna tell Jess and Mollie.

Me-"Um hi guys"

Jess-"Hey!!!"

Mollie-"hiiiii"

Me-"i have something to tell you,um im going out with someone.."

Jess-"OMG WHOOOOOOOOOOO"

Me-"Um Marcel Styles."

Mollie-"WHAT. THAT NERD?!"

Me-"He's not a nerd,Moll."

Jess-"Well,he's not my type but as long as your happy?"

Me-"Aw thanks Jess(:"

Jess-"Anytime bby(:"

Mollie-"yeah,im happy for u?"

Me-"Thanks moll!"

Mollie-"Its ok Em(:"

Yay! It went gooooood:D

The next day was school sigh so Marcel (yay) sophie,jess and mollie call for me. I hold Marcels hand aw its much bigger than mine he makes me feel so safe and secure.We go through Science,English,PE and then Art,before lunch, and we dont sit next to eachother so he pulls me into a massive bear hug (awww i love him.) that must've lasted 5 minutes and kisses my cheek. Mollie and Jess somehow bribes Miss Elms to let them sit next to me and soph. Oh great. Here it goes...

"HOW WHEN WHY AW"Jess questions straight away.

"Um he asked me after a date to-"

"DATE?!"Mollie shouts and is quietened by Miss Elms.

"Yes Molls.. Any way he asked me to be his girlfriend i said yes,he asked me on Sunday,the date was saturday and idk why i just really love him."

"Ahem!"Sophie laughs.

"Wooooops sister alert!"I joke and laugh really loud. Marcel looks up,smiles and winks.

"Oi. Emma."said Summer,the bully.Wow i hate her alot.

"It Emily,E-M-I-L-Y. And what do you want?"

"are you going out with mark or whatever?"

"MARCEL."Me and Sophie both say,

"ugh whatever"summer replies.

"Yes i am, and i am proud to be,goodbye"

Marcel mouths 'I LOVE YOU'across the class and Jess grabs my hand while Mollie scribbles-'i love Marcel' allover it.

"OW!"I shout,as i realise Summer hit me with scrunched up paper.

It read-

Wtf?! Marcel is such a nerd and ur such a weirdo.aw a weirdo friendship.

Lalalala Marcel and Emily lalala! Ugh ur both so weird thats probably why you can only get that nerd.Ur not pretty smart or funny,are you."

Im so angry with her,i love him.

After art its lunch and i run through the corridors to a spare room used on the odd occasion of parents evening. No one will find me here. I think. Until i remember Jess and Mollie know this is where i go when im upset and theres a knock on the door.i check snd its not a teacher so i shout-"Go away!"

But Marcel walks in and says-"ah. The girls said you'd be here"

"what."

"whats wrong baby. What did the paper say in art. Whats upset you so much.

"Im not upset."

"Dry your tears and then say that."

"it doesnt matter."

"it does baby,i cant stand to see you upset."

"Why do you love me"

"Everything about you,especially your eyes. There irresistible."

"No there not. Im not. Im nothing!"I cant help it,the tears pour.

Marcel sits next to me and hugs me for twenty minutes until he says-

"Who said that."

"Summer. But at least she doesnt lie."

"She really,really does baby. Your beautiful,talented,funny,amazing,gorgeous,lovely. And do you know what the best thing about you is?"

"what?"

"your mine.i love you."

"i love you to!"i say then cry again thinking,how can one person be so mean then another so kind

Marcel sits up straight and cups my chin and then slowly leans in and kisses me. Suddenly everything bad goes away and i kiss him back.