Title lol

*emilys p.o.v

Its been a month and the babies are doing great,but Sophie and Liam..

She said they wanted to try for a baby but its not working. And Sophie is getting Depressed.

*3months later*

Jess' p.o.v

jodies hair is getting long,and her eyes are still brown. James' hair is longer-ish and his eyes are getting lighter.and im so so so happy!

Emilys p.o.v

I invite Sophie around but when i go into the kitchen to make our tea and Darcys juice Darcy toddles in and says-

"Mummy!Mummy! Suffy cry suffy sad" and she frowns.

"Ok Darcr you stay hear and colour,heres your juice baby."

"Yer mummy! Good darcy!"

"good darcy!"i say then run into the living room and sit next to Sophie.

"Soph,soph whats happened.?"

"i want a baby. Thats it. I want to be a mummy and its not working! Liam says we can keep trying but i dont want to! I just want to have a baby!"

"Sophie i,im sure it'll happen when the times right. You've just got to go along with it!Come here"

I say pulling her in for a hug.Its taking the toll on her.

"Harry said the boys are only going to the pub for a few drinks.Shall i call Liam??"

"Yeah em. Please."

I call Liam and he arrives in 15 minutes Darcy runs in and says

"leeeeee! Leeeeeooooommm! Leeoom!"

"Hey Darce! Im gonna speak to Sophie yeah?Can you colour me a picture Darce?"

"Pwinsess!"SHe screams and toddles off.

Liams p.o.v

Emily walks off to Darcy and i frown at Sophie.

"Baby,whats wrong?"

"I want to be a mum. Thats it. But its not working!"

"Aw sophie.I wanna be a Daddy but we cant force it!"

"Liam its been 4 months!!and your so great with Darce and the twins i just i-"

I kiss Sophie and she cuddles into me.

She doesnt know how much i really want a family.and i fight to hold back tears.

"Sophie? Lets set a date. Lets get married,have a holiday!Yeah?"

"Really?YES LIAM!"

We set a date For a month,and because its short notice we only invite close friends and family.I said to Sophie that no places were available for a honey moon but we can go away in a while.But ive booked us a two week holiday in Paris.

*Wedding*

emilys p.o.v

Sophie looks amazing.She has a white gown with lace straps,it reaches her ankle but it is thin not puffy,its silky and has a train at the back.

She has Darcy as a flower girl in a little blue dress.With the twins in Baby blue baby grows,Josie wearing a blue flower on her tuft of hair,she didnt have bridesmaids as such,but Me,Jess,Perrie and Mollie wear knee length blue dresses.

After the party we wave them off and they go to Paris.

Liams p.o.v

In quite a few hours we get to Paris its around 1-isham so me and Sophie go straight to bed and yeah....

We spend the rest of the holiday sunbathing and cuddling and...being Husband and Wife..

And soon we have to fly back.

Sophies p.o.v

Crap.i have the flu.yay.

I walk to Emilys to see if she has any tablets,i havent been to the shop yet.

Harry has taken Darcy to the park and i ask Em.

"Sophie,i know this is personal,but you feel sick write?and it seems to go off in the afternoon.sophie,have you done the test since your honeymoon?"

"Crap. No."

"I'll get ya one.."

"So you casually have them in your cupboard.."

"You cant be to careful,retard"and i wink at her.

I give her the test and she goes in the bathroom.

She comes back smiling.

"IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!"