Mollies p.o.v

"AH!Louis it still hurts."

"Babe its been a week,and you cry in pain. Im taking you to A&E"

I reluctantly get in the car.

In A&E the doctor looks worried and does three blood tests,an MRI scan and a cancer screening.And because this is so urgent she asks us to wait.She comes back into the room,with a file in her hand.

"Mollie,is there a chance you wanted to start a family in the future?"she asks.

"Yes. Definitely."i confirm.

"Ah. Mollie,im so sorry. But your infertile. The chances of you conceiving naturally is 1-1.3 hundred. Im so sorry."she says.

Louis p.o.v

The doctor leaves us,and Mollie needs to cry. I can tell. She refuses to cry in front of anyone nit when she does her cheeks go red and she twiddles her thumbs. I pull her tight and she keeps it in.

She keeps it in until we get home.I drive her back and she says shes going upstairs to put her pyjamas on. I make her tea and walk upstairs. She's still fully clothed but she's lying on the bed and now the tears are pouring. I silently walk over to her. Hold her in my arms and rock her. I whisper

'i love you' over and over again.

*Days later*

"Its only three"he says

"Three months too many that we'll be away from our families"Harry Says.

They want us to do a three month UK and Ireland tour.

We have to agree. Our fans will hate us if we dont. The next the month we pack and say goodbye.

Harrys p.o.v

"Darcy,dont cry baby. Daddy will be back soon. Promise,yeah baby? Be good girl for mummy?"

"Yeah daddy. Darcy big guwl!"

"Bye,baby."i whisper to Emily.

"Bye Harry.I love you."

We just finished our first week,and i miss Em and Darce so much.

We have 2months and three weeks left. Which is to long.

After 2 more months,dont get me wrong i love performing,but i cant wait to go home.Three weeks pass by quick and on the last day we all go out for a meal.

Louis p.o.v

Were eating our food when i get a text from Mollie.

"Lou. I need you home. Now.x"

"Babe,were just finishing be home in 1-2hours?xx"

"no lou. Now."

She doesnt put kisses when shes serious so i drive home.

"Louis!"she smiles

"Whats up babe?"

"Louis. I didnt want to worry you,but look."

Her belly is swollen under her jumper.

"Im pregnant."she says

"Mollie! Thats amazing!! I love you so much!"

We decide on the names 'William' for a boy but we dont know for a girl.

Im so,so proud of her. Its a miracle.

{a/n short im sooooo sorry. I just have writers block and im a but ill atm so cbb to type:(( but will update soon ily~E}