Will he keep his promises?

{A/N hii guys drama soon oooh}

It was our first kiss. And the best kiss ever. He's the best thing thats ever happened to me i dont care what anyone thinks.

*phone*

"hi em!" sophie text me,

"heyy!"

"what you doing 1st october??"

"ummm nothing why?(:"

"yay! Sleepover at mine?"

"OMG yeahh!!"

"wicked come to mine after school ok? Walk back with me? And Marcel??"

"Yep ok!:D"

Im SO EXCITED!!!!!!

"baby i have a secret,i have told jess and mollie. In one week,so bank holiday monday,Me you jess and mollie are gonna take sophie to Alton Towers okaay?xxxx"

"Omg yeah! Ummm one week sooooo next friday?xxx"

"you got it! I'll pick you up(:xxx"

"cant wait, she'll LOVE it!xxx"

"hope so baby(:<3 night xx"

"night marcel(:(:(:(:xxxxxx"

Ok so,friday alton towers and the Friday after that sleepover wow busy!

{A/N guys theres gonna be drama soon then the fanfic will get proper and be slower and better and more spaced out ok ily bye}

*Alton Towers day*

Marcel walks to mine at 8 and says sophie is still asleep,we link hands and although weve been together a little while i still get butterflies (:

We get to his house and sneak to Sophies room,we light the candle on the cake we bought yesterday and walk in singing Happy Birthday. Marcels voice is amazing. He should sing more.

"wha-what?!"sophie stutters.

"happy birthday!"me and marcel say in union.

"get up sleep head we have a surprise. Mollie and Jess are coming round in half an hour si hurry!"

"where we going?"

"you tell her!"i say to marcel.

"ALTON TOWERS!!!!!"

We get to Alton Towers at 11 and all decide Sophie picks the ride.She chooses the ghost ride,only three seats so me and Marcel wait.

They go in and we here odd screams and then Marcel looks at me seriously.

"whats wrong?"i rush

"i love you"he clearly says and holds my hand.

He slides a silver band ring onto my marriage finger on the opposite hand so my right hand,4th finger.

"mar-marcel what is th-"

"Its a promise ring. I love you with all my heart.and i know it hasnt been long but your the one. I want to be with you forever.Emily i promise to be the best i can i promise to love you forever."

"Marcel i. I love you to,your amazing and make me feel so loved i love you Marcel Styles."

He holds me tight and deeply kisses me.

When the others come out of the ride they notice my ring and when Marcel goes to get me and him candyfloss to share and sophie a birthday hotdog i tell them he gave me a promise ring and they all aw. I love him with all my heart aw.

After Alton Towers we all go to a local restaurant and again sing happy birthday and eat our food and we take a coach home.

Jess and Mollie walk from Sophie and Marcels and i stay there until late.

Sophie runs upstairs and gets changed into trackies and a tshirt me and marcel sit in silence with me on his lap looking at my ring. I think about the promises he made. 'i promise to be the best i can' 'i promise to love you forever'

Soon enough i have to go so Marcel kisses me deeply whilst we stand in the hall he holds me tight and whispers "i love you" and "your gorgeous,talented" and other amazing things while i just listen. Marcel then decides to walk me home i shout 'goodbye' to sophie and walk hand in hand with marcel we cut through the park which is empty so we fool around and go on the swings we run and laugh giggle then sit on a hill just looking deep into eachothers eyes. He kisses me. Again. And again. And again.

I know he'll keep his promises.I know he wont keep secrets.