Little Arrival(:

Harrys p.o.v (again!)

Our beautiful baby girl Darcy-Anne Sophie Styles (named after her nanny and her auntie) was born on the 1st October 2014, she was born with a tuft of brown hair like me,but has got greeny blue eyes,like her mummy.

Im so proud of Emily,who is resting while i hold Darcy.

Emilys p.o.v

Darcy is so,so beautiful and today we get to take her home.

"are you ready?"says harry who squeezes my hand in reassurance,

"yeah"i mumble as we take our daughter to our home.

When we get there our parents hold her first,and then go home and the others arrive.

Sophie holds the tiny baby first and then Liam,who proposed to Sophie last week.

And then Jess holds her and Niall sits next to her and then they come up with the fact that they want a baby,then the others coo around her as she falls asleep.Her blue eyes drifting.

When everyone leaves,Harry sits next to me as i watch Darcy in her moses basket,and then,with one simple kiss,i fall asleep.

Harrys p.o.v

Watching both my babys makes me realise my life is great. We have tours coming up but there postponed for 1 year due to Darcy,and our wedding is coming up in May,8months!! And Im as excited as ever.

Just imagining my gorgeous wife to be and my baby girl walk down the aisle makes me smile.

And as Emily is asleep Darcy wakes up and doesnt cry,just stares at me with her lovely blue eyes and i pick her up and take her to her room, that the rest of one direction decorated.Louis decorated the words "You dont know your beautiful" across the walls in pink, whilst Liam hung up the picture of Me and Emily on our first date,A picture of us getting engaged and a picture of Us holding the bump,before darcy was born. Then a scan of Darcy and two empty frames ready for pictures of us bring her home and our wedding to be developed.

Six frames for six amazing mile stones.And life just keeps getting better as i read an article of 'Heart throb Harry Styles and wife to be Emily welcomes Baby Darcy-Anne Sophie Styles into the world. Congratulations!'

{A/N rlly sorry its so short just rlly wanted to update(: vote? Comment? Wedding update sooooon ily im getting it to go fast and now theres a baby im gonna slow it down and yh~E xx}