*Five months later*

nialls p.o.v

We were both asleep when

"Ahh!Niall!"Jess screams

"Princess?Whats happened"i rush

"Its-its time."

"oh my god. Okaay Jess,take your time. I'll grab the bag and we'll drive to the hospital,okaay baby?"

I let everyone know Jess has gone into labour.

"Y-yeah. AH NIALL!"

"Im here,iv'e got the bag,come on baby.Let's go."

When we get in the car jess is crying in pain,and i drive her to the hospital in 7 minutes flat.

I help her out of the car and were in reception when she screams again.

We get taken into a room straight away and when a nurse examins her we find the first baby will be born within 5 minutes.

So when the nurse said.

"Push"

Baby James Liam Horan was born at 6:03am

closely followed by

Baby Josie Lea Horan,being born at 6:07am

On the 17th January 2015.

They both have tufts of blonde hair,like me and the most gorgeous brown eyes like Jess.

At half 6 we feed them for the first time. I cuddle Baby Josie and Jess cuddles Baby James.

And i know Jess will be the best mummy ever.

Emilys p.o.v

"HARRYYYYYYY! I got another text from jess"

"What's it say????"harry replies

"Baby James Liam Horan born at 6:03am

Baby Josie Lea Horan born at 6:07

Everyone doing,plz let others know xx"i read.

"awww!"

"bless"harry says

*Next day*

Jess' p.o.v

Em said we can take the twins round there for everyone to meet because our flat is too small.

Emily,Harry and Perrie have a hold. And the Sophie and Liam.

I chat to Jess and she said they were born within 15 minutes of labour.Wow.

Darcy toddles around Liam and Sophies feet aw.She's 21 months and her first word was 'Suffy' her version of sophie bless. But now she can also say 'Mummy' 'Daddy' and 'Lou'.

Liam p.o.v

Sophie holds Josie and I hold James. She is just so perfect with them.And i look down on a smiling Darcy.

Sophie looks into my eyes and quietly says-

"Liam,I-i want to try for a baby."

"I think we should"i say to her,and smile.

{A/N sorry its tiny but i have pushy friends on imessage,nah jks i love them but anyway i just rlly wanted to update.}