"-third"

Emilys p.o.v

I feel so bad. So so bad. As soon as something good happens i have to ruin it,like then. Its been 10 years since i last passed out with a low sugar level. I was 6! I didnt think it would happen again,we had candyfloss,coke,haribo,cake and i-i didnt have any.Great.

Im glad my new next door neighbour 'eleanor' didnt see,that wouldve been a bad first impression.

Harrys p.o.v

When Em wakes up i pull her close and keep kissing her forehead.She scared me so much.She's my baby girl and I would kill anyone if they tried to harm her. She finally pulls away and says sorry and i let her know it wasnt her fault and im glad she's safe.

I say that tomorrow i go back to the XFactor and she comes with me.

*tomorrow*

harrys p.o.v

I have to wake my baby up at 6:00am,she mumbles and gets up and dressed. We walk to my house and there she meets my mum and my step dad Robin. then we all set off.

*home again*

"Harry well done! You got through! Im so proud Emily says kissing me.I love her alot.

On Monday when we go back to school,i walk in as me. Harry Styles. I mustve explain about a qusillion times what had happened,and even Summer starts flirting with me. But i,been through everything with my princess,in front of summer grab Emily lean down and kiss and then summer runs away. But we dont stop we just kiss.

{a/n aw aw sorry}

{A/N Sorry this might confuse you.}

*ages and ages later*

a band. I hope this works.

Louis niall Zayn Liam and me.

Urhm. 'One Direction'

Everyone knows and soon were performing in the Judges houses. Getting closer and closer to the final.

*final*

emily p.o.v

"Harry Edward Styles i dont care if you win or lose. Im so proud youve come this far."i say to harry and as he leans in to kiss me i dodge when his lips are a centimeter to mine.

"Tease."Harry sulks.

"No kiss until you've sung"

As One Direction sing Torn i nearly cry. We've broken up once. We've been through alot but he's here singing his heart out and he COMES THIRD! Im so so proud i love him so much!"

Harrys p.o.v

"-third."

We all scream were so happy! I run off to Emily,i drop my microphone and pick her up and spin her around our lips touching.