Future...

Harrys p.o.v

"LOUIS TOMLINSON COME HERE RIGHT NOW."i scream.

"MOLLIE JONES HERE. NOW."Emily follows.

"Do you think it will work babe?" Emily whispers,

"its obvious" i reply

The two arrive and-

"Since you met-"i start

"it was obvious"emily carries on

"That you were"i say

"in love"emily finishes

"NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT"we scream.

Louis p.o.v

(oooh)

"ABOUT IT."Em and Haz scream,it is true Mollie is stunning and yes i love her."

Were all 17 and only Harry and Zayn have girlfriends. I sigh.

"Mollie Louisa Jones"i start,"i have loved you since we met,will you be my girlfriend"

"YES I WILL"she screams and we hug hard.

"glad we sorted that"Emily and Harry say.

Emilys p.o.v

A year since Louis and Mollie 2 years 64 days since me and Harry. 3months since Niall and Jess,1 year and 1 month since Zayn and Perrie.

And now its only Liam and Soph left. Liam like likes her and sometimes when Liam talks sophs eyes light up soooooooo...soon enough we get them together. Yay and band and girlfriends all together. We've all finished school now were 17 and we all have a flat together.

*2 years later*

harrys 20, and im 20,since 3 days ago.

We all live in the flat but we all decide to sleep in the living room,there are decoraters in the garden,something to do with one direction,apparently.We all bring duvets,pillows,blankets and Harry even brings down our mattress for him and i to sleep on. Because according to him, 'princesses dont sleep on floors' aw aw aw.

We all get in a circle and play 21 truth or dare.

Harrys p.o.v

This is it.

We all have it planned i know the perfect dare for emily hahaha.

It starts at me,Lou,molls,soph,liam,niall,jess,zayn,perrie then em.

2,3,6,7,10,12,15,18,20 and Emily with the 21

"OH OH OH I HAVE THE PERFECT DARE!"

"I dare Emily to come with me!"

I wink at the others who get there phone out,i am really nervous though.I lead Emily through the garden,which now has lights hanging in the darkness,hammocks in each corner and just looks beautiful.and then as the others get there cameras out i drop to one knee and get the box out of my pocket.

"Emily,we've been through alot,and your still with me. Your still here,baby."

I open the box and emilys eyes light up.

"Will you do the honour of making me the happiest man to have ever walked to earth and marry me Emily?"

"Harry i- yes i will!"

I place the ring on her finger,next to the promise ring, i remember saying i would marry her.And then i pick her up spin her around and passionately kiss her.again.and again. We go back in our hands attached to the others who show us the pictures they captured.

"I have another surprise for you"I tell Emily and walk her to the car full of our suitcases and drive to our new house.

"Harry Edward Styles,i love you."emily squeals.

*1 year later*

"Not long now baby!" i say to Emily,holding the bump.

"Precisely 3 weeks and four days!"she squeals.

Alot has happened. Liam and Sophie are thinking about marriage,Zayn and Perrie are engaged,Jess and Niall broke up for 3 hours but couldnt bare it so there still together and Louis and Mollie are on holiday.

And me and Em have set a date. Our baby is due on the 2nd October making it the 9th of September now,and we are due to be married on the 3rd of May next year. 2014.