He didnt.

{A/N NEW POINT OF VIEW AAAH}

marcels p.o.v:

"She wont find out?"

"No Harry."

"Should i tell her?"

"Harry,she'll be pissed off and so upset. Wait until after the X-Factor"

"Sophie? Are you sure?"

"Yes Harry."

I LOVE EMILY SO DAMN MUCH. I just cant go on. The X-factor is on in a week. So she'll know soon. Butnit oains me when she says she loves me,as Marcel. She doesnt know im Harry. She needs to.

Emily's p.o.v

SLEEPOVER TODAY YAY!

I need to go to Sophies after school.

I have R.e P.e English Maths and then Art

When the teacher leaves in R.e Marcel leans over and kisses me. Making me jump. Pe goes fast as im with Sophie and we talk about tonight.

"Marcel is going out is that ok?"

"Yeah thats fine!"i say.

English goes fast and then im next to Marcel in Maths. The teacher is ill and our cover dont care so no one does work and i just talk to Marcel and twiddle the promise ring around my finger.

Art goes past in a blur.A blur of excitement of tonight.

I realise i left my purse at home and tell Sophie i'll go to hers later.

I get in get changed into the dip hem baby blue and pink dress. It swirls really well and she said there'd be music.

I walk to hers and knock on the door.

"Em-emily?"

"Marcel?"

It was Marcel but he was wearing jeans and a rolling stones tshirts. His hair in a quiff.

{A/N This is what Harry looks like now,but pretend he was like it in the X-Factor}

"Emily i-i,can explain"

His parents weren't home and Sophie was at the shop by now we were arguing in the living room.

"GO ON. EXPLAIN."I cry

"Im Harry. I went on the XFactor the one in a week. Harry Edward Styles. I had to. I had to be Marcel because of the XFactor. Im so sorry i was going to tell you. I swear. Im so sorry. I love you emily."

I sank to the floor in tears.

"the dress,it was the dress for our first date right?"said Harry.

"Yes. It-it is"

"Then lets try again. We'll go to Nando's again. This never happened. Yes?"

"Marcel-Harry i. I cant"

"Emily i love you."Harry says.

"Im so sorry emily."

"So am i Harry."i cry.

I take the ribbon out of my hair,which i put in on the way, and tie it to the ring. I then place it in Harrys hand.

"So am i"I gently say. So am i.