Yayayya

Emilys p.o.v

"Sophie aw congratulations! Now get your arse home and tell liam!

"OMG I WILL BYE BABE!"

Sophies p.o.v

I get home in 10 minutes and scream.

"LIAM GET HERE NOW BABY."

"Whats up babe?"

"YOUR GONNA BE A DADDY!"I scream he smiles and spins me around.

"Sophie Payne i love you so much!"

We all go Emilys and and take out pizza,and liam tells everyone while i sit next to him smiling.He's so proud he's going to be an amazing dad.

*2 months later*

darcys 2nd birthday lee we gotta go,grab her present,we got her a princess dress up set and some hairslides.all pink of course.

DARCY HAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

Harry and Em go her a bouncy castle and a sweetie table. She loved it!

She loved her present.

7months later

Liams p.o.v

"Liam? It hurts."sophie says to me at lunch time.

"Where baby?"

she points to her stomach and then yelps in pain.

"ah-ok,come on love,get in the car."

Sophie struggles from the sofa and as she stood up. Her waters broke. Ok. Now this is it.

I drive to the hospital and when we get there Sophie pushes and the nurse looks worried.

"The babys umbilical cord is wrapped round its neck. It happens quite alot so dont be worried. But we will have to take you in for an emergency Caesarean."the nurse reveals.

sophie crys.

"Liam. I tried so bad and i got what i wanted but now its being taken away. NO.NO.no."she crys.

"sophie,it'll be okaay love i swear"

Sophie went into csection,and as i had to wait outside and text everyone.Im so scared. What happens if-

But then i get called in.And Sophie is holding our Baby Girl.

"i wanna name her after someone im very close too,who has helped me with everything she whispers"

Baby Emily Marie Payne. Born on the 19th May 2016. 12:57 pm

No hair yet,but very long eyelashes and Hazel eyes.

We finally have a family.