More wedding yay

Nialls p.o.v

"-pregnant"

"Pregnant?Jess?Really?"

"Yeah Niall i have a scan in three days please come"

"Of course baby im so happy!"

"What do you want it do be?"Jess asks me

"If its a boy i can play football with him"

"and if its a girl i can do her hair!"Jess says smiling.

Emilys p.o.v

She told him yayayayay

She has her scan in three days(:

Harry drags me to the dance floor and dances for at least an hour.

Mrs Styles.

Emily Styles.

I love it.Darcy gurgles in her walker and we both laugh.

Sophie decides to take Darcy and give her a cuddle. We give Sophie the bag and she feeds her aswell.

And then Harry and i sit outside,on lit up bench.

"Emily styles. It sounds good,and belongs to an even better person."harry says.

"Harry. I love you. I love you loads"

We go back in for the speeches.

Sophie first.

"Harry and Emily,perfect. What more can i say? Harry your such a great brother and Emily.Your now my sister and your also a great one.Together you've got the most perfect little girl,and such a happy relationship. I know it'll last forever. You're perfect for eachother. She picks up her champagne and says "TO THE BRIDE AND GROOM!"

And then theres jess...

"first of all congrats! Babe im so happy for you. We both are" niall stands up behind her "we really want you to have such a nice married life. But not to nice because then we'll get jealous"Niall chuckles"anyway,all we wanna say is-Congratulations Harry and Em!"

She sips her water. No more alcohol! I chuckle to myself.

Then theres Harry himself!

Harrys p.o.v

My turn!

"Emily Styles. My beautiful,perfect most amazing wife.This girl is the reason my heart beats,she's the reason im so happy. She's the reason im a Husband and a daddy" i wave to Darcy,on Perries lap.

"Emily.you have made me the happiest man to walk the earth. Like you said you would. And for that. I love you."

me and Em,after the party,drive away in my new car,Darcy is staying with Soph for the week and we drive home,get changed,and fly to

Miami. Well more can i say?We had an AMAZING time...

Sophies p.o.v

liam and me go back home and are still hyper from the party,darcy goes to sleep in the spare room and then liam shushes me,takes me to our room and we..well..you figure out the rest ;)

{short ik im sorry}