DRAMAAAA

Emilys p.o.v

In two months alot has happened. Darcy's birthday is 1 month, Jess is getting bigger and Sophie and Liam want to have a baby.

Me and Harry decided to go out for the first time since Darcy,but first One Direction receive the news that further tours are not going to be made and planned until Niall and Jess have there baby. Who they found out is a girl.

Me and harry go to a club in town and as I sit down Harry goes off to get drinks. I can see the queue is massive but i wait and wait for 20minutes. And then. I see summer. The old school bully. Shes drunk and hurls abuse at me

"YOU DONT DESERVE HARRY"

"YOUR A BITCH"

"DARCY IS UGLY.LIKE HER MUM"

I run out crying.

Followed by a man.

"Alright babe?"he starts.

"I saw you running...is-is everythingggg okaaayy?"he slurs

"go. Away."i say

"No no no.You see when im being nice.You've got to be nice back!"

"he steps towards me and kisses my cheek near my lips.

I scream and slap him,hard.

"Urgh you bitch! Be like that then i was tryna make you feel wanted. Make yyou feel pretty. BECAUSE YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT."he shouts the last bit,slaps me and spits on the ground. I just sink to the floor in tears.

Harrys p.o.v

I cant find Emily. But i see someone else. Summer.

"Summer where the hell is Emily"i shout above the music. She's Summer. She must have something to do with it.

'Ummmm outside with some man. Probably having more fun than you'll ever have. Unless your with me."she winks and i look at her disgustedly.Bitch.

I run outside and then find Emily,her face red,crying.

"EMILY!BABY!What happened?!"i shout.

"He-he kissed me. And slapped me and Summer she-she said Darcy-Darcy is ugly.Like me."And burst out crying more tears.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE.I WILL KILL HIM EM I SWEAR. NO ONE WILL EVER HURT YOU.YOUR BEAUTIFUL EM."

"Harry,its-its fine. I just wanna go home. See Darcy."

"Okay baby. We'll go see her. But i swear if anyone comes near you.i'll kill them."

"I love you"Emily mumbles into my chest.

Sophie's p.o.v

I see Emily and Harry pull up on the drive,Emily looks upset or ill.I rush out to them.

"Emily are you ok?!"I shout

"She's fine soph,just some dick at the club.Thank you for looking after Darcy!"

"Anytime Harry"and then i whisper to Emily-"Im here. Talk to me anytime time babe." emily nods and i leave.

Harrys p.o.v

As soon as Sophie leaves Emily picks up Darcy,who wakes up at the sound of the door.And feeds her in silence.She's so beautiful. And i know that if anyone does come and harm her. They'll be hurt 100 times more.

I text soph and tell her what happened,and she understands why emily was upset.And as soon as Darcy is fed i carry her in one arm,and have my other arm wrapped round Emily and take the to the room.Darcy falls asleep as we go up the stairs but Emily just cuddles into me while i stroke her hair. I sing 'Little Things' and 'Moments' to her. Her favourite songs and she soon falls asleep.

*1 month later*

'Happy Birthday dear Darcyyyyy!Happy Birthday to youuuu!"Everyone sings as Darcy squeals in her high chair,her beautiful mummy helping her with the candles. Wow! A year has passed already. So quick!

Emilys p.o.v

Two days after the party i get a call from Jess.

I answer it and she says-

"IS ANYONE THERE BUT YOU AND DARCY?!"

"no babe"

"i will be round in 2 minutes."

5 minutes later a pregnant Jess runs in the house.

"Emily!"she cries.

"Jess?whats happened??"

"bleeding. Blood. No no NO."

I know what she means. She's 'bleed' bleeding.

I rush her to the hospital and she has tests done,shes only four months gone so anything could happen.and then niall,who i called at home,runs in.

"Where is she Em?!"

"through there niall.shush!there gonna have the results soon,i need to go?Please let me know Niall.it will be ok."

I grab Darcy and drive back home.

Nialls p.o.v

"Jess,princess whats happened?"

"i bled Niall."she cries.

And then the doctor walks in.

"i have news."he starts "the baby is fine. And so is her brother"

Were having Twins.