What now

Harrys p.o.v

Gone. The love of my life has gone.

I clasp the promise ring to my heart and hear Sophie walk in.

"s-soph?"

"Harry? What happened?!"

"She's gone. Shes gone. IF I HAD BEEN HARRY. IF I TOLD HER. SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE SOPHIE I-i-i love her."

Thats right. I love her and any stupid thing like the xfactor will NOT get in the way of that.

*monday*

Emilys p.o.v

Cried all friday

Cried all saturday

Cried all sunday

Why couldnt tell me. I loved him.

I love him. I cant stop.

Today i have maths,art,R.e,P.e and French.

In maths i ignore him. But i still love him. In Art i glance at him and see him staring. And its then i realise the promise ring and ribbon in his front pocket. The tears gather in my eyes but i dont cry.i wont cry over him.

In R.e he sits behind me and whispers 'sorry' i hunch up small and do all my work in silence.

In P.e i say i feel ill and sit out. I just dont want to face the others.

In French i sit on my own.

We learn about feelings.how ironic.

We learn 'i love you' in french,its- 'je t'aime'

A folded not with my name is passed to me from Sophie. It reads-

'Je T'aime,Emily. Harry x'

I screw it up but then slide it in my pocket. He lied to me. But i cant hate him.

Harrys p.o.v

She screwed it up but i saw her.i was the only one. She put it in her pocket.

I have to try harder. I'll surprise her. I have to.

Emilys p.o.v

I dont know what to do this week. We now have teacher training days so we have the rest of the week free and My parents are away so im bored and alone. After school i run home and get home in ten minutes.

*hours later,around nine.*

^knock on the door^

i open the door and theres Harry. Seeing him there makes me cry and he gets protective and hugs me. I let him. He comes in and i sit on the sofa in my big jumper,shorts,and messy hair. I just couldnt be bothered.

He sits down in silence.

"I still love you.You know"he says at last,and i shrug.

"I screwed up and messed you about.You have every right to be pissed"he carrys on..

"But Emily, say i got through the XFactor,people would finally know,well,maybe they'll be suspicious and they'll all to through you to get to me.So if i pretend to be a nerd well maybe they'll back off an-"

"I love you"i whisper.

"You do?"harry replies,taken aback.

"I never stopped"

Harry comes over to me and i slide onto his lap,our foreheads touch and Harry slides the promise ring onto my finger. This time my marriage finger.

"This time,i promise everything. I swear i'll marry you someday"

"In case you forget me,i'll be the one at the front of the aisle in white. Saying I do."I chuckle.

Me and harry hug tightly,kissing gently and then fall asleep in eachothers arms.

I took him back. I needed to. I love him with everything i have.

Harrys p.o.v

I woke up at 5 in the morning,i place a blanket on Emily. She's so cute when she sleeps her mouth slightly open and her hair tousled.

I then go and look round.when i get to her room i walk in to find a bent picture of us on our first date on her bed,aswell as the crumpled note in french.

The Xfactor is being aired tonight, Oh God.

{A/N I think i missed a few days just go along with it ily.}

its on at 6 so i grab my wallet off of the table and run to a 24-hour store,i grab popcorn,coke,candyfloss,croissants and a strawberry milkshake.i pay and run back. I get there at 6 to find Emily Pacing.

"Baby? Whats wrong??"I drop the bags and run to her.

Emilys p.o.v

Wheres Harry?! he promised. He promised!

He comes in with shopping and i relax.

"Baby? Whats wrong?"he drops the bags and runs to me.

"Harry!I- i had a night mare it doesnt matter."

"It does,tell me?"

"I thought you left me. For good."I whisper.

Harrys p.o.v

"Baby i would never do that,aw look your still so tired,go back to sleep"i say as i pick her up and lay her on the sofa i sit with her for only 1 minute when she's asleep i kiss her forehead and unpack;

Crossaints and milkshake for breakfast,popcorn,coke,candyfloss for watching the XFactor.

O

"Harry?"Emily calls out."Harry? You there?"

"Yes baby,Harry's here"

"Harry,im cold,cuddle me"

"Yes Baby,now go sleep. I love you."

I then go and sit by Emily,i lay down beside her,hold her hand and watch her to keep her from harm.

For two hours straight.