Probaly not What you Were Expecting

A/N Im back again and unless you have heard about a 17 year old kid take over Marvel and DC comics I still own nothing but this story. For the picture above I am assuming you know which one Spider-Woman is, but for Spider-Girl which costume do you like better? The one on the left or the one on the right?

Chapter 6

Earth 616, Avengers Mansion, New York

Jessica Drew a.k.a Spider-Woman was sitting in the living room of The Avengers mansion with her best friend Carol Danvers a.k.a Captain Marvel. "Im telling you Carol you have to try this place. It's sooo..." the British Avenger was saying before being cut of by a breaking news alert.

"This just in it appears Spider-Man is engaged in combat with 11... no 15 creatures. We are going to Whitney Chang who is on scene now".

The screen changes to show a pretty asian woman on camera. "This... is appalling to look at. I strongly urge any children to look away." The two female Avengers gasp, not being able to move as they watch their friend being beaten on T.V. They see Peter being tossed around between the symbiotes barely keeping it together as citizens scream in the background. "I have witnessed Spider-Man take a beating before but nothing like this. If any other superheroes are watching, please, please come help him." Whitney begs on T.V.

This is enough to spur the two Avengers into action. "Carol I'm going to help Spidey. You find anyone who is in the mansion and bring them." Jessica tell Carol before flying off at speeds faster then anything she has gone before. 'I'm coming Peter just hold on.' Jess thinks desperately to herself.

Earth 616, the Baxter Building New York

Jonathan 'Johnny' Storm a.k.a the Human Torch of the Fantastic Four had just sat down about to watch the game, while popping a bag of popcorn in his hand, when a breaking news story appeared on screen. "Oh man, it better not be the Mole Man attacking the city. I am so not in the mood for that today." Johnny whines to himself out loud.

"Im going to have to agree with you on that one little brother." A voice says from behind Johnny. He turns to see his sister Susan 'Sue' Richards nee Storm a.k.a the Invisible Woman.

"This just in it appears Spider-Man is engaged in combat with 11... no 15 creatures. We are going to Whitney Chang who is on scene now". At the mention of their friend the siblings snap their heads to the T.V to see something horrifying.

"This... is appalling to look at. I strongly urge any children to look away." Johnny and Sue hear Whitney Chang say as they gasp seeing Spider-Man trying to fight off 15 symbiotes.

They don't stick around any longer,Johnny jumping out the window,not even bothering to shout his catch phrase, as he flys to help his friend. Sue close behind him using an invisible force field platform to get there faster.

Earth 616, Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, Salem Center

"Bobby will you turn that down! I'm trying to help the students study." Katherine 'Kitty' Pryde, aka Shadowcat, shouted at the boy sitting on the couch.

"What! I can't hear you! The T.V's too loud!" Robert 'Bobby' Drake, a.k.a Iceman, shouts back while turning up the T.V to obnoxiously loud levels. Kitty storms over, smacks Bobby on the head and turns down the T.V by herself. As she turns away a braking new bulletin comes on.

"This just in it appears Spider-Man is engaged in combat with 11... no 15 creatures. We are going to Whitney Chang who is on scene now". The anchorwoman says causing Kitty to turn back to the T.V.