Chapter Twenty-Three - The Needed Mistake

WARNING! Or WARMING! - your choice ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

I was sunbathing on the back porch, all naked. I haven't gotten any clothes on since I came out of the shower hours ago. It would have been absolutely unnecessary. As I was laying on the floor, my eyes were closed and I enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the calmness of my own breathing.

I don't know why I was so anxious about it... Sean gave me that relaxing feeling I needed long ago. It's been years and I missed this feeling so much.

I tried to convince myself but I knew why I was so nervous. Years ago, we were miles away from everyone we cared about. There was no risk to be busted in Sean's house by Norman, Mingus or anyone else. But in Norman's house, despite the fact that we still were far away from everyone else and I was sure that Norman was the farthermost from us, I still looked around a lot and listened to the place around. I was afraid that Greg or someone else would drop in just to surprisingly check on me.

That would be a HUGE surprise, for sure...

'What are you thinking about?' I heard Sean asking me and right after I felt his lips on my left nipple. My nervousness went away as soon as his tongue started to draw circles around my hardened nipple.

'Nothing important...' I breathed out and opened my eyes to see Sean working on my breast skillfully. He was like fine wine... Old but rich and amazing.

I was never in love with Sean. Even if he was the only man I slept with in my life, I was never able to feel like that. No bloody butterflies. Only with Norman.

Norman...

In that second when my thought wandered fully on Norman, like if he would've felt that, Sean's hand started to caress my thigh, from my knee, to go higher and higher, unbearably torturing me with slowness. I put my hand on the back of his head, encouraging him to nibble on my breast harder and he did so.

Yet again, it felt bad. But it felt just like I wanted it. I felt cheeky and full of playfulness so before Sean could touch my sweet spot, I jumped up from the floor and ran inside the house. A moment later Sean, in his naked glory, followed me and tried to catch me. After and little running around and mocking each other, Sean finally caught me in the living room and pushed me down on the black lether sofa, and wasting no time, he kissed me deeply and passionately. I kissed him back and I grabbed his hard butt that firm that he moaned into my mouth, making me more aroused. I was so glad he was sporty and did martial arts for a long time. That was our fourth time that day but I still felt full of passion and I wanted him as much as at the first time. I wanted to take the lead so I pushed him off of me onto the floor and within a quick second I was kneeling beside him, my lips were attacking his perfectly muscled and toned torso and I had my way down toward his already rock hard member. Sean couldn't wait for the moment, he grabbed my head and pushed it down, guiding himself into my opened mouth. Just as I wanted it. I took my time sucking him slowly, up and down, tasting him and he didn't rush me either. After a time I quickened the pace and sucked him harder, so soon he came closer to climax.

'Whoa... Stop, baby! Lemme take care of you first...' He whispered.

Always the gentleman.

I backed away and he put me back to the sofa, making me sit there with wide open legs in front of him. He kneeled in between them and looked me in the eye. It felt uncomfortable so I instead pull his face closer to mine and continued to kiss him. It was enough for him to go back to his work on me. During our deep kiss I felt as he entered me with two of his prescious fingers and started to pump inside of me then out. And he kept doing it. In and out. Making me completely insane, making me moan into his mouth like he was killing me. But soon it wasn't enough for him so he left my lips for my other lips, lapping up my oozing juices, circling around my clit too quickly. It took only a minute for me to cry out in pleasure and fall into my tiring climax. But it wasn't the end. As soon as I was down from my high, he came back up to me and while he was sharing my own taste with me, he entered me and was pumping into me mercilessly. I knew I was going to cum again within a few minutes and I knew his sex faces enough to know he was close as well.

'Sean... You don't have...' I tried to warn him and he stopped as soon as he realized what I meant.

'Shit... Sorry...' He backed away and ran to his bag which was in my room to get protection.

While I was waiting for him to come back, I inadvertently looked at the front door in front of me and imagined as Norman would came in, seeing me all naked and turned on, waiting for his best friend to fuck the dear life out of me. I couldn't hold back my tears and the shame. Just in that second, Sean walked in, trying to put the condom on but as soon as he saw me, he dropped that shit and hurried to me.

'You alright?' He asked and took me into his arms so carefully, like he was afraid of hurting me. 'Tell da ol' Sean what's wrong!'

I didn't want. I held back the sentence I buried inside of me years ago. I was afraid if I would say it, it would break me. But it was too much. My conscience became an enemy and worked against me. And then the truth tore itself out of me.

'I betrayed him!' I yelled over and over again, til there was no more air in my lungs.  

--------------------------------------

Seriously, I need your opinion about this chapter, please!

Thanks for all the reading!

- D.