15

The song for Mary's concert in from Jessie J I miss her. I though I might be good for Mary to sing as remembrance for Sibel.

A month later Mary finishes her song a day before the if concert.

"Matthew canyon please see George he is crying and the nanny is off today" Mary says.

"Ok" Matthew calls back and goes and see George. The crying soon stops. Mary is trying to remember her song. She goes downstairs and practices with Edith playing the piano.

The concert is tomorrow and Mary want to an g her song for her mother, father and most of all Sibel.

"That beautiful Mary" Edith says.

The next day a crowd sits outside the the grand hall. Everyone who wants to be in the show is back stage.

"Now we will have our first act" Roberts says. A small boy comes on stage and sings the national anthem. God save the queen.

The act and go. "Now for our final act." Robert says.

Mary comes on stage. " the song I am going to sing is one I made myself and it is for father, mother but most of all, Sibel." A tear runs down her face. But she wipes it away

"It's just not fair. I'm talking to you upstairs. are you there
You know care so please is an empty place. Oh no and all she has and know she's lost. I wish she would remember. I watch fad and slip away. It's hurting more than ever."

"I miss her. Even though she's still her. You need to listen. Don't left her disappear. I'll give her my promise. If it meant for a day she could really be ok. I miss her. Even though she is still here."

"Is this pretend. Would she really not know my face in the end. If your a friend of a friend of a friend show how to heal it so she can't even feel it. Please. Show me. All she has and now she's lost. I wish she could remember. I watch what fad and slip away. It hurts more than every"

"I miss her. Even though she is still here. you need to listen. Don't let her disappear. I'll give her my promise. If it meant for a day she will be ok. Cause I miss her. And promise me this. Where she go everything she seen will set her free. The tree and the colours green."

"Promise me this. That she knows that the people that she loves will lover her is the sky's above. Ohhh Miss her. Even though his she's still her. You need to listen. Don't let her disappear. I give you my prom..prom.. Promise."

I  finish the song short because I can't take it any more. I miss my sister mad I see Mama and papa crying and hugging in their seats. Life must go on.