13

Anna comes back into Mary's room in a few minutes of checking if every one was in the dinning room.

"everyone is eating but there is no conversation going on. oh and Matthew seems so distort." Anna says while shutting the door.

"well that is good news. my plan is to go down and suddenly walk in a surprise everyone. will you help me get down the stairs then I think I will be fine from there. " Mary says while half limping to the door. she limps because hurts from the vibration of her foot hitting the floor.
Anna helps Mary down the stairs.

They walk to the dining room." I will be  fine now. Anna thank you" Mary whispers. Anna nods and walks away to clean up Mary's room.

Mary stands by the door and takes a deep breath. She opens the dinning room door and stand in the door way.

Everyone at the table look over and all there faces light up especially Matthew's.

"Mary. Your alive" Robert says standing up and walking over to Mary for a hug.

"Papa I  still hurting  so will not need a hug. Can you help me to the table" Mary says a nicely as she can. Robert helps Mary to the table sitting next to Matthew. Immediately Matthew grabs Mary's hand and squeezes it. Mary squeezes back.

"Mary when you were out what did you see of feel" Cora says.

"Just blackness. I could hear or see anything for a while but when Papa was talking to me I could hear and heard everything after that." Mary explains.

"You are alright now. Who was it that hurt you " Matthew say.

"Um it was Carlisle. He said that is should leave you and Marry him. I refused and he stabbed me. Then ran off when Matthew shouted. I think I hit my head on a tree because it hurt too" Mary says feeling end head that did slightly head at that moment.

"You did hit you head . It was bleeding" Matthew says. He sounds annoyed and even angry.

"What wrong" Edith says.

"Carlisle. I am annoyed and angry at him. We need to take this to court for attempted murder" Matthew surprises everyone at that last sentence.

"Matthew we will talk about it later." Tom says looking at Robert.

"Let's enjoy our food with Mary" Cora try's to calm Matthew down quickly before he gets to angry.

The rest of the night was quiet for Mary She didn't want anyone talking to her because of her head. The only person she talked to was Violet. Mary hasn't seen Violet in a while and like to catch up on chat. When everyone goes to be Matthew stays in the room while  Mary sits on the chair.

"I am so happy your alive." Matthew says standing forward and sitting next to Mary.

"I know that. I heard you trying to speak to be when I was unconscious." Mary smiles. She suddenly put her lips on his. The kiss passionately. Mary and Matthew apart and slow walks up to their room.