Chapter 2

Zayn's POV

I was starting to wake up and all I could think about was this very comfortable bed I must be in, I've never been in a bed that great. I finally opened my eyes to see the big hairy man writing something on a piece of paper along with the other man beside him but then they saw me moving.

"Good morning sleepy head, did you have a nice nap?" Hairy man asked as they came over.

I nodded getting a bit shy and I tried to hide my face in the jacket and they chuckled.

"I bet you're wondering who we are, well I'm your daddy, and this is my husband so that means that he's your daddy too."

"Zwayn nwo hwave two swee mwumma?"

"Was your mummy nice to you Zayn?" The other man asked.

"Nwo mwumma ywell at Zwayn."

"Don't worry, you won't have to see her ever again, we're your daddies now, we promise to take care of you."

"Yew dwaddy," I said pointing to the Hairy man.

"Yew baba!" I said pointing to the other one.

They smiled and pulled me into a quick hug before asking more questions.

"Zaynie how old are you?" Baba asked.

"Zwayn is fwee!"

"Well it says here you will be four soon! What a big boy!" Daddy said.

"I bwig bwoy!"

"Yea you are!"

"Hey Zee what's your favorite color?" Baba asked me.

"Mwy nwame is Zwayn."

"It's just a nickname baby." Daddy said.

"Oh, and wewwow (yellow) dats Zwayn's favwowite cowor!"

"Well baba and daddy are going to order some furniture for your room while you color with all of daddy's colorful pens!"

No ones POV

Zayn smiled as his baba took out Harry's highlighters and pens and got a couple pieces of computer paper, Louis cleaned off a space at a spare table and let Zayn sit there and start coloring.

Louis smiled and walked over to Harry as they watched him with all of the different colors finding their way onto the paper.

"I think this is going to work out really well Hazza."

"Me too, and we've been talking about taking more days off, so now we can come in three days a week and keep Zayn with us, and then be home with him the other two days and on weekends, and next year he will be in preschool so we won't have to worry."

"Look at us being all parenty!"

Harry laughed and nudged his husband a little bit before opening his laptop.

"Let's order some furniture for this cutie, we already have a guest room next to ours that's yellow so that settles the paint, we just need a dresser, a toy chest, a bed, and some other decorations."

"We can take him to the store on the way home and get some clothes and shoes and jackets, we also need kid friendly food, he probably needs to eat today too."