Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

We pulled up to a store that said 'The Children's Place' and baba carried me out of the back seat into the store, I was placed down and I looked up to see that Daddy and Baba were looking at a bunch of clothes.

"Tell us if you see anything you like Zaynie, you can get anything you want."

I smiled and looked around for a half hour with Daddy and baba but only grabbed a pair of shoes with Mickey Mouse on them. I looked at the carriage and saw that we had a whole cart filled, I smiled and tried to put the shoes in but I couldn't reach.

"Daddy hewp!"

Daddy took the shoes from me and placed them in the cart and then we made our way to the check out. I stood there and looked up at the lady who would swipe the things and they would make a beep noise, this is my new favorite thing.

No ones POV

Louis and Harry laughed a little bit at Zayn who was gawking at the register and his eyes would light up every time it beeped.

"He's just like you Haz, whenever he's happy his eyes light up just like yours."

"He's like you too, easily distracted!"

Louis laughed and shoved him before handing over his credit card to pay for the items. They took them to the car, while holding Zayn's hand and then went to babies r us to get some other stuff.

"Okay first let's find a carseat!" Harry said.

Louis nodded and picked up Zayn while they walked over to the car seat area, Zayn was very small so they had to get one a that fit a little better than a normal three year olds.

Harry's POV

I put the car seat in the cart and then we walked over to buy some things like diapers, sippy cups, bottles in case we needed them, kid friendly plates and forks, and a bunch of other things like that.

"Zayn, how about you go pick out some toys?" I said.

"Zwaynie gwet twoys?!"

"Yea bub, go pick some out, as much as you want."

He smiled and waddled over to the toy section and me and Louis followed filling the cart with toys we thought he might like. Zayn picked out a lot of batman stuff, and coloring books, and stuffed animals.

"I weady!"

"Okay Zee, how about we get home, you can have a nap how does that sound?" Louis said.

"Otay baba!"

We all paid for everything where once again Zayn stared at the beeping of the cash register, we got back in the car and this time we had a car seat. It took us about fifteen minutes to set up, but we did it.

"Okay Zee, let's get you in your brand new seat!"I said.

I lifted him up and buckled him in the seat and the smile on his face was huge, just a simple car seat made him happy.

"Nwow da sweat bwelt dwont mwake ouchies!"

I faked a smile and took a picture of Zayn smiling, but I couldn't stop thinking about how he never had a car seat, what kind of mother was she and why didn't I know about Zayn sooner.

We were driving home and when we pulled up to our house we saw the furniture company there, how did they get it ready so fast?