Chapter 19

Zayn and Eric were soundly sleeping until they were both woken up by none other than Harry and Louis walking into their rooms.

"Wake up Zayn! It's vacation time!"

Zayn grumbled and rolled over, obviously not happy about the early wake up call, considering it was only 6 am.

"Eric babe, time to wake up we're going on vacation."

Eric didn't even wake up, he just kept sleeping so Louis sighed and picked him up then went to Zayn's room where the boy had a pout on his face with his hair going everywhere.

"Awe don't worry Zee, you can sleep during the car ride," Louis said kissing his head.

Each of the boys were dressed and placed into the car where they both fell asleep not even caring that they were on their way to a beach house that Harry and Louis rented out.

They began driving and considering the drive was 12 hours, Harry and Louis were taking advantage of the peace and quiet while it lasted.

"How do you think Eric will do at the beach? I don't think he went very often and if he has gone he probably doesn't remember it," Louis said.

"I think he will be fine, if he sees Zayn happy and excited then he will feel more comfortable. I just hope this ride isn't a complete nightmare."

"Don't worry I brought a bunch of cartoons that I can put in the DVD player," Louis said as they had a car with TV screens on the back of the passenger and driver's seats.

"Thank gosh, that should keep them entertained, and we can stop at McDonald's for lunch so they can run around and we will also stop for breakfast when they wake up. We won't have to stop for dinner because we have snacks and we can order pizza when we get there and maybe go for a walk on the beach if they're not too tired."

"Sounds good, I don't think it will be too bad though, I mean Zayn and Eric love their sleep and we do have some toys. I just hope there's no crying."

They drove for two more hours and then Zayn woke up and started to rub his eyes.

"I'm hungry."

"Well good morning to you too, and we are stopping in about ten minutes so why don't you wake your brother up? But be very very gentle," Harry said.

"Eric, wake up, we're getting food," Zayn whispered into Eric's ear.

The young boy however did not wake up and it started to frustrate Zayn a bit, so before Zayn could throw a fit and scare Eric, Harry climbed out of the passenger seat and sat inbetween Zayn and Eric.

"Eric bub, it's time to get up," Harry said seeing as they were pulling into Dunkin' Donuts.

"Tired daddy," Eric said yawning.

"I know but you want some breakfast don't you? I know you love donuts don't you?"

"I likes donuts," Eric said waking up.

"Well let's go then!"

Harry unbuckled Zayn and Eric and held onto Eric's hand as Louis grabbed Zayn's and we walked into the restaurant. They sat at a small table and Louis got up to order, he came back with two coffees and two breakfast sandwiches for him and Harry, two little cups with about 6 munchkins, a bagel for Eric and Zayn to share and two chocolate milks.