Chapter 21

"Who's ready to go to the beach?" Niall asked.

"Me! I'm ready Uncle Ni! I'm ready!" Zayn cheered while he danced around in his bathing suit and floaties.

"Alright let's go, it's high tide!" Harry said as the whole group walked to the beach from their backyard.

Louis was holding Eric since the boy still wasn't 100 percent from last nights scare, so Eric planned on staying with his daddies or his uncles the whole time.

They set up chairs and blankets and Liam was quick to take Zayn to the water with Harry while Niall decided to stay back and work on his tan.

"Look Daddy and Uncle Li! Look at all the shells!" Zayn squealed.

"We need to collect some later to take home then," Harry said.

"Let's go in the water now," Zayn said as he started running towards it.

"Zayn you have to stay with me and Uncle Liam and you can't go past your hips."

"But daddy I want to go deep!"

"No Zee, you stay at your hips and then when the waves come in it will go almost all the way up to your chin," Liam said.

"Really?"

"Yes of course, would I ever lie to you Zee?" Liam asked.

Zayn smiled then walked into the water up to his hips and giggled and screeched as the waves came in and even knocked him down a couple times causing Harry or Liam to catch him.

"We should go get some lunch Zee," Harry said as they had been in the water for two hours and even Liam got out already because it was starting to get cloudy.

"But daddy! This is sooooo fun!"

"I know bub but it's getting cloudy and the water is getting cold, we will be here all week you will have plenty of time to come back."

"Okay daddy, but can we have grilled cheese?"

"I'm sure we can," Harry said picking Zayn up and taking him to where everyone else was and wrapping him in a towel.

"Did you have fun Zee?" Louis asked.

"I had so much fun baba! Can Eric come in the water with me tomorrow?"

"We will see how he feels," Louis said looking at Eric who was wrapped in a blanket in Niall's arms.

"He looks sick baba."

"He's not sick baby, he's just a bit weak and tired, he doesn't have much energy," Louis said picking Zayn up as they all walked towards the house.

"Okay Zayn, let's get you showered!" Louis said taking Zayn to the outdoor shower.

He washed Zayn's hair and rinsed him off as quick as he could before dressing the boy in some sweatpants and a teenage mutant ninja turtles t-shirt. When Louis carried Zayn back inside Harry was cooking while Niall and Liam were watching TV.

"Where's Eric?" Louis asked.

"Oh he's right there," Harry said looking towards the ground but Eric wasn't there.

"He was just sitting there," Niall said from the couch.

"Alright, come on Zee help baba find Eric," Louis said as they started walking through the house.