Chapter 5

Zayn has been with Louis and Harry for a week now and today they both have a day off so they can stay at home. Harry was making pancakes while Louis was trying to wake up Zayn who was being stubborn as ever.

"Zaynie daddy is making pancakes, don't you love pancakes?"

"I wike two sweep mwore!"

"Come on please get up, do it for baba? You love baba right?"

"Wes I wuv baba!"

Zayn quickly stood up in bed and hugged Louis making sure that Louis knows that Zayn loves him.

"I love you too Zee, now let's go eat!"

"Fwood!"

Zayn ran downstairs and into the kitchen where Harry was waiting and Louis was walking behind him. 

"Dwaddy!"

"Zee! Do you sleep well?"

"I sweep Gwood bwut baba mwake mwe uppwies!"

"Well if you didn't get up you wouldn't be able to have my super tummy pancakes!"

Harry picked Zayn up and placed him in his booster seat that was strapped to the regular chair, Harry and Louis sat on either side of him and Louis gave him a zippy cup filled with juice while Harry gave him some chocolate chip pancakes on his tiny plate.

"Fwood!"

The two adults chuckled as they ate their breakfast and watched Zayn completely disregard his fork and eat the chocolate mess in front of him, but they let him have his fun because he was going to have a bath anyways.

"I mwessy!"

"Then you need a bath don't you little one?" Louis said.

Zayn just giggled as Louis picked him up while Harry began to clean the kitchen, Louis placed Zayn in the bathtub and filled it with bubbles making the chocolate covered boy smile. Halfway through the bath Zayn stopped smiling and made a surprised face.

"What's wrong Zee?" Louis asked.

"Nweeds two twinkle!"

Louis quickly lifted the boy out of the bath and put him down watching as he toddled over to the kids toilet. He took his phone out and filmed as Zayn went to the bathroom on his own in the toilet so he could show Harry, Zayn quickly finished and was running back over to Louis.

"Baba! I dwid it!"

"I saw baby! Looks like me and daddy have to give a special little boy a special prize!"

Zayn was bursting with excitement as he let Louis lift him back into the tub where he finished playing with the bubbles. Louis then took Zayn out and dried him off with a yellow towel (that also made Zayn very excited) and then dressed him in some tan shorts with a small polo shirt.

"Okay Zayn, now let's do your hair so you can look just as good as baba, yea?"

"I wook wike baba!"

"That's right!"

Zayn smiled in amusement as Louis styled his hair in a quiff making him look just like Louis, then Louis also got dressed in a matching outfit with Zayn so they were both twinning for the day.

"Okay Zayn let's go get your prize!"

Zayn ran downstairs (as fast as a toddler can run) and over to Harry squealing during the entire process.

"DWADDY! I PWEE IN BWIG BWOY PWOTTY!"

"Really?"

"Yup I got it all on video!" Louis mentioned from behind him.

"Well I guess my big boy is getting a prize then!"

Zayn nodded while smiling and Harry turned around and grabbed a Cadbury Cream Egg from the cabinet, (he may or may not have a small obsession with them) and he handed one to Zayn who looked at it in confusion.

"Peel off the wrapper Zee, it's chocolate."

Zayn put the smile back on his face as he started peeling the wrapper and walking to the living room leaving a path of tinfoil. The parents followed the boy into the room picking up wrappers as they walk and they smiled at Zayn who was happily eating his chocolate on the ground, of course they stayed close in case he choked, they don't want him in the hospital on his second day.

"Do you like chocolate Zayn?" Harry asked.

"Wes! It wummy!"

"You will get a lot more of that on Sunday when the Easter Bunny comes!" Louis said in an over exaggerated voice.

"Zwayny nwever mweet hwim bwefore!"

"Well tomorrow we can take you to the mall to get your picture taken!"

"Thwank yew baba and daddy!"

"No problem baby boy, now let's while your face shall we?"

Harry sat down and smiled in admiration as his amazing husband took their perfect son to the kitchen to wipe off his face, and he could not stop smiling at how perfect his family is.