Chapter 15

It's been three months since Eric's parents and sister have passed away and the boy has slowly returned to his normal self, he would usually do his school work at home but about three weeks ago he started to go back to school. Louis and Harry have loved having Eric in the family although they do realize he feels a bit uncomfortable at times.

Harry came downstairs from putting Zayn down for a nap and decided it was time for him and Louis to talk to Eric.

"Hey bub, why don't you come to the kitchen for a bit so we can talk to you and you can have a snack," Harry said crouching down next to Eric who was playing with a toy train.

Eric nodded and grabbed Harry's hand following him to the kitchen and sitting in a seat. Louis started to make him ants on a log while Harry sat next to him and began talking.

"So Eric, I know it hasn't been that long since your daddy passed away, but we want to make sure that you're comfortable here."

Eric nodded along not really saying anything.

"Do you remember how we had those papers sent to us that we had to sign, and we told you that they were custody papers?" Louis asked.

"Yes."

"Well I don't think we explained very well that those papers meant that we your new daddies, so that means that you can call us that now," Louis explained.

"I can't."

"Is it because you're nervous or scared? Or do you just not want to?" Harry asked.

"No I wants to, it's just I don't wants my daddy to be upsets with me, because he saids he woulds be watching me, and I don't wants him to be sad."

"I don't think you have to worry about that, because before he passed away he told us that he wanted you to be able to call us daddy and that it's what he wants, he doesn't want you to not have parents, does that make sense?" Harry said.

"Yes, sure he won't be upsets?"

"I'm absolutely sure, love," Louis said.

Eric nodded but still looked a little unsure about something.

"Something else on your mind?" Harry asked.

"Do you want mes to call you that?."

"We had a choice, we could have not signed those papers but we didn't even think about that. You have always been like a son to us now it's just official, you are our son, and we love you so much. We want you to call us Daddy and Baba, alright? We don't want you to have any doubts about that," Louis explained.

Eric nodded and Harry and Louis gave him a little group hug.

"Thanks daddy, thanks baba."

That made Harry and Louis smile even bigger, Harry kissed his head and Louis finished his snack and handed it to him. Eric had a smile on his face and quickly ate his snack and put his dish in the sink earning praise from Louis.

Soon Zayn was walking downstairs and immediately ran over and Harry opened his arms expecting Zayn to be running over to him but Zayn ignored it and went right over to Eric giving him a big squeeze.