6

Clare's POV
*On The Plane*

I kept my distance from Spencer on the plane. Sitting next to Derek who ignored me and only put a pair of headphones in. I could feel Spencer looking at me while I tried not to look at him. He was sipping his coffee, well sugar with a little bit of coffee in it. I then stood up to go get coffee, pushing past Derek who was half asleep. Stumbling to where the coffee was. Pouring my own cup and trying not to spill the coffee all over.

"Hey." I jumped as a soft voice filled my ears. His voice seemed familiar but it sounded off, like he was upset. "You hung up on me." I swallowed and tried not to look at him or ever give him any sign that I was knew he was there, other than my first sudden flinch, I didn't want to give him any reason to talk to me. "Come on Clare." He said, that's when I snapped.

"Do me a favor and don't even look at me, as soon as I can I'll get a new team, and you'll never have to see me again okay? And you can forget that you ever spoke to the baby sister of the fantastic Derek Morgan." I hissed back to him and went to walk away from him. Then he did something that didn't seem like him, he grabbed my wrist. My eyes met his hand, the one he then dropped.

"I- that's not- Clare-" He stammers out but was unable to find the words. Spencer's face was flushed a deep red while he struggled with even placing his hand on the back of his neck rubbing it softly, I then realized that there was things I still had to learn about him, things I wanted to learn about him, things I couldn't learn from talking on the phone.

I then went to sit down and jammed my headphones in my ears without another word to him. I could still feel his eyes locked on me, he seemed shocked a confused almost but I knew he want confused, Spencer wasn't often confused. Maybe just dazed. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder, I pulled my headphones out to glance up at Jennifer. I gave her a small smile.

"Agent-"

"Call me JJ," She said squeezing my shoulder, glancing up Spencer who had just taken a seat across from Rossi, playing chess. "What do you think of the team?" She asked me and I shrugged slowly.

"Hotch is a bit serious, Rossi is sarcastic but he's smart I've read his books, I really like Garcia she's funny and cute Emily's kick ass and kind of reminds me of Derek, I think your really nice." I rambled on and left out Spencer. JJ then glanced over at Spencer with a confused glance.

"Spence?" She said and I felt a red hot feeling rush through my body. She called him Spencer, I called him that. Why was I so mad that she called him that? Was I jealous? No I couldn't be.

"He's- he's um nice." I stammered and looked down at my hands. She gave me a small nod before walking away and I stood up. Barely even looked up as I went to go get more coffee. But I couldn't help but glance at the game of chess that Rossi and Spencer were playing.

"Clare." I then looked at Rossi who sat next to Hotch and across from Spencer who was next to Emily. "What do you think I should do?" He asked me and I blinked at him. I felt like I was being tested. I looked at the board, Spencer was obviously winning but he had left a spot open.

"Here." I whispered and moved a piece, glancing at the people around the board. "Check mate." I spoke once again with a small shrug. I then saw Emily's mouth hang open with a blink of her eyes. A deep blush covered my cheeks.

"Reid." Emily said placing a hand on his arm. He seemed shocked and I bit my lip. "You okay?" She asked him and Spencer blinked as if he was being pulled back to reality. Then a small smile formed on his face that he tried not to show but I caught it.

"She- I- only-" Spencer seemed to stunned to even say anything but finally composed himself and looked at me with a smile and a blush. "Nice job Clare." He mumbled and I nodded with pulled at the skin on lip that needed Chapstick desperately.

"So Reid, his does it feel to be best by my little sister?" I tensed as Dereks voice came from behind me. He had been watching, then saw Spencer freeze too. Looking up at Derek and trying to hide his blush but he couldn't. Everyone was look at him.

"Technically Rossi beat me, he played the while game. Did you know that chess was first invented-"

"No no no." Derek said waving a hand at him. "No little fact stuck in that head of yours Pretty Boy. She beat you." Derek said while sitting only a few feet from where I was. I looked down at the cream carpet on the plane while Derek waited for Spencer to answer him.

"Your sisters really something there Morgan."

////////////
A/N

I'm not going to school tomorrow..... yay......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459