13

Clare's POV
(2 Week Later)

"Hey guys." Emily came walking up to Derek, Garcia, Spencer and I. "Did you hear the news?" News meant that there was a case, I tried to surpress a groan. "JJ and Will are renewing their vows." My eyes widened, "They're having another wedding." No one first responded, JJ had yet to show up but we were going to surprise her.

"Oh my gosh!" I said, it was not secret to many that I loved weddings. I glanced down at my brother, he was smiling wide, JJ had shown me pictures of the wedding. It was beautiful. There was even a picture of Henry and Spencer together. Garcia and Spencer were Henry's god parents. Spencer was even smiling.

"Guys." We then looked up, my mood shifted from excited to a feeling that could only be described as a large out in my stomach. It was Hotch. "Come on." He said, he and Rossi then filled out and down to the conference room.

"Is he always a mood killer?" I asked Spencer, he only shrugged before walking off behind them. He was a good two-shoes. Derek and Emily shared a small laugh and glance before following too. I sighed before walking behind them.

Then after minutes of us waiting JJ came running in, I then shared a look with the rest of the team. She didn't address the look even though we all knew she saw it. I sat between Derek and Spencer, Spencer's hand closer to mine then what I was familiar with. Derek didn't seem to notice, but he noticed everything.

"Five families were killed in home invasions over the past two weeks in southern New Mexico." Why hadn't they called us sooner? I then clenched my pen, Spencer tapped my hand with the back of his pen, I let out a long drawn out sigh. "They were all families of four, one boy child and one girl child." JJ said and I looked over the case. "The fathers were all shot evacuation style and the kids strangled." I then narrowed my eyes.

"The mothers?" I asked and he changed the seance. That's when I wished that I shouldn't have. The women's bodies were found on the nights that the next family was killed, then left in the next house. I looked down, barely hearing Hotch tell us that we were leaving in 30.

"Hey," It was Spencer who spoke to me. I stood up, almost hitting him with my chair, before grabbing my tablet. "Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded before shutting my tablet up. "Clare." Spencer pressed on and I gave him a small glance. "You know you can talk to me." He continued, I had never seen him this forward.

"I'm just getting used to this is all." I said with a small shrug, it was only my second case. And again I still didn't want to fly, I hated flying. "Just don't want to fly, but it's part of our job." I continued with a shrug.

"We could play cards or something." Spencer said with a shrug. Then I heard Derek laugh as he hauled three bags, Spencer's, mine and his own. Then he tossed the bags at us, Spencer caught both of them before he gave handed mine to me. I gave him a small smile and nodded to him.

"Wheels up in 30 team!" Hotch yelled and I smiled. Derek had told me this was a usual thing, but he never forgot. I slung my bag over my shoulder, Derek held the door open for us.

"Are there cards on the plane?" I asked Spencer and he nodded. I smiled. "You know I'm pretty good at cards." I said with a large smile on my face.

"Yeah but I'm from Vegas," Spencer said hoping in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes at him, a small smirk then came to my face as a fact I had read popped in my head.

"Did you know that only 42% of Vegas born population are actually professional or relatively good card players?" I said and Spencer gave me a weird glance. "What?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I read too." I would have never admitted that I had only read about Vegas once I heard that Spencer was from there.

"When did you learn that?" Derek asked and I nearly jumped. I had almost forgotten that he was there, until he spoke that was.

"Um-" I froze, I couldn't lie to them. They would know, so instead I turned bright red before stammering out. "A-like 6 months ago." Spencer then blinked, he too tuned red. But Derek no longer looked at us so he didn't see that we had matching red cheeks, due to the realization that I had read to learn more about his life.

////////////
A/N

Wattpad is being weird again, I'm rewatching season 6 and tbh I fucking love Spencer(Matthew Gray Gubler) hairs hair.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459