7

Clare's POV

I kept my head swiveled out the window with my nose in Spencer's favorite book, it had been the only book I packed, without thinking. I didn't think that he had noticed yet, mostly because he was playing a game of chess across the isle with Rossi.

"Calm down pretty boy." Derek said to him pulling his headphones. Spencer was still talking about losing. "It's one time, I'm sure if wont happen again." I gave Derek a small glance, but didn't dare to say a word.

Now all I wanted was to disappear or to talk about the case. About the girls who were taken and disposed of in the next two hours. No time to be reported missing. But still their fingernails were all torn off and they seemed to be crucified, but those had been debunked. And it would had taken longer.

"Alexa Smith, Bethany Marks, and Clarke Evans." I whispered before looking up and over to Hotch. He raises his eyebrows at me. "All their first names are in alphabetical order." I continued and I saw everyone look at the names again.

"It would just be a coincidence." Derek said with a shrug, I narrowed my eyes at him. I saw Spencer nearly flinch as my brother criticized me. Then he shook his head, I knew Derek didn't want to rule anything out and I was fine with him suggesting that I was wrong. It was a possibility.

"Once is an incident, twice in a coincidence, three is a pattern." Spencer said to himself under his breath. I had heard him but no one else did, until he repeated himself. "Once is an incident, twice is a coincidence, three is a pattern." Then everyone looked at him.

"So he's choosing his girls based on their first names, where is he meeting them?" Emily asked us and I looked over their bodies again. They all seemed pretty fit, liked they worked out maybe.

"They all seem pretty fit, maybe a gym or even a park." I said with a shrug, I really hoped all of this was right. I really liked this job, or the idea of it so I hoped I was good at it. I bit down on my lip. "I don't know it's just an idea-"

"No that's good." Hotch said with a nod, his face was still hard, was he always like this? "Clare, you and Reid go to the first victims crime seance, Morgan and Prentiss go to the second seance, JJ go to the sheriffs office and set is there's call Garcia and get her rolling on the gym idea along with a list of girls names that go to those gyms by alphabetical order, Rossi and I will visit the most recent victim." I was going with Spencer.

I glanced over at him and Spencer pressed his lips giving me a small smile. I gave him a pressed lipped smile ball before looking down at the case file again. I couldn't tell what else they had in common. I bit down on my lip before looking up at Hotch.

"Hotch?" I asked him and his head shot up to look at me. "Um- can I write on this?" I asked him and he nodded. "Thanks." I whispered looking back down, circling their faces with the words 'look alike?' in upper case letters. Then I began listing possible features that they could have in common.

"Hey," It was Spencer, he sat across from me and set his file down. Derek had moved to sit by Emily so they could talk, I face Spencer a small glance. "Good job catching the alphabetical names and fitness." He continued and I only gave him a nod.

I wasn't really listening, it wasn't because I don't want to talk to him, mean I didn't, but that wants why I wasn't listening. I was looking over the file and the pictures trying to see what else I could find. If their was anything else.

Then I caught it. My eyes widened and I began flipping between pictures of victims. They all had tan lines of their wrists, maybe it was just my eyes. But I saw the same size on each of them and on their right wrists. He was left handed.

"Hey guys," I said and they all looked at me. "Look at the picture of the victims right wrists." I continued, I saw each of them flip through and squint at it. Spencer's head was the first to pop up

"Tan lines." He answered and I nodded. "What place has wrist bands and lots of sun?" Spencer said and I looked at the map of the town. I saw nothing at first, squinting and looking over the map faster and faster, over and over.

"Indoor water park just across the state line." I said in a small voice, only Spencer could hear me so I spoke again. "There's an indoor water park just across the state line." I continued.

///////////
A/N

Okay...... so I had a chapter 6 different from this but Wattpad is being moody and deleted it so... Tada!

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459