27

Clare's POV
(1 Week Later)

"I can't believe he finally asked you out." JJ said pulling my hair back. Emily sat on my bed trying to help Garcia pick out clothes. I had no clue where Derek was but I still hadn't told him who I was going out with. He would either freak out or be really happy. But I wasn't sure so I didn't tell him. He had begged me and I had told him it was no one he knew.

"How's this?" Garcia asked me holding up an outfit. It was a tight black and white shirt, mostly black, and a brownish scarf. Then a pair of black skinny jeans with a light wash jean jacket. Combat boots that came just about my ankles. I honesty didn't know, I glanced at JJ and Emily.

"Yes." They said together before we all broke out laughing. "Here close your eyes." JJ said to me and I closed my eyes relaxing my face. "Are you nervous?" She asked me and I held my breath. I then heard her and Emily make an 'oh'-ing noise. I rolled my eyes under my lashes.

"Yeah I am." I mumbled trying not to move that much. "Has-has he told you guys?" I asked them and JJ's motions stopped. I peeked open and eye to look at them. They all seemed shocked.

"That you guys met online?" JJ answered, my head stopped and my hands clenched my pants. Nodding slightly. "He told me months ago, and told me it was you the day you came." JJ continued moving towards me again, I managed a nod before she continued doing my make up.

"We didn't know," Emily said to me and I tried not to grin. So he had only told JJ and JJ didn't tell anyone. "How come no one told us?" She asked and I felt JJ shrug.

"He asked me not to tell, Morgan doesn't even know." JJ said and I gave a thumbs up as if to agree with her, she let out a soft giggle. Emily did too but I didn't hear Garcia.

"Guys how am I not going to tell him!" She exclaimed. "I can't keep anything from him, he's my-"

"Garcia." I cut her off so I didn't have to hear anymore profanity about her and my brother. She mumbled an apology. "It's fine- I'm gunna tell him later." I mumbled and again JJ stopped.

"What do you mean later?" Emily asked me and we all burst out laughing. JJ mumbled that she was done and I opened my eyes as spun. They all looked at me.

"When I get home, and he's asleep I'll tell him." I said in a small voice starting to get ready. They all looked at me for a moment before we all began laughing as I tried to get dressed.

"Do you really think he'll react that badly?" Garcia asked me from her spot next to Emily on my bed. Sure my room was large but not large enough for the four of us completely. I shrugged.

"He's over protective of me, maybe it's the adoption thing." I mumbled pulling at my nails. Emily shook her head.

"But he likes Reid." Again it hit me that I was going on a date with Spencer, I thought I avoided all day. I pulled my jean jacket on before leaning down to pick up the shoes.

"But he doesn't like the idea of me dating, he can't control it." I said and Emily. We all knew Derek had control problems and he would not like being able to control his baby adopted sister going on a date with a boy that he considered family that they both worked with. It was almost like a bad soap opera, but if it was then in a couple weeks we would find out that Spencer and I were actually siblings. I shivered at the thought.

"We all know Spencer's harmless." JJ said and I broke into a red grin. Garcia looked at me, poking my arm. My head snapped up to her.

"Don't be nervous, he's freaking out too." She said with a sad look. I nodded while looking down at my shaking hands. "Guys tell her that no ones leaving." Garcia knew I was still worrying about the team being split up. I didn't dare look up at JJ and Emily.

"No one ever leaves Clare." Emily said to me and I held back the urge to roll my eyes. She left, not completely on her own terms but she left. And so had JJ but they almost had to drag her out.

"Interviews are next week." I mumbled sitting back down while buckling my boots. JJ sighed, forcing me to look up at her. Emily and Garcia looked at her too.

"Yes, but your date is-" we were cut off by a knock on the door. I froze, a deep breath catching in my now biting throat. "Now."

//////////
A/N

Idk what to do for their date..... and I do know what I'm doing for the interviews.... that's gunna be good.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459