31

Clare's POV

"Next week?" I asked JJ while sitting on her desk. "Are you excited?" I asked her and she smiled at me, looking up at me. Her bottom lip tucked between his teeth. Then her eyes flickered up to mine with a smile.

"Yeah I am," She took a pause and I knew that she was going to continue. "So how was your date with Spencer?" I took in a deep breath. I then shrugged. "What is it?" I hated profilers, couldn't keep anything from them.

"Derek freaked out." I whispered to her, then she laughed. "He told me I couldn't see him." I said to her and she blinked. She seemed shocked. "Yeah." I said with a small laugh. Then we both laughed. I stiffened my laugh as Derek walked pass JJ's office, his eyes ranking over us with an odd look. I looked down, JJ's laughter died as well.

"Derek can't tell you what to do, your not a kid." I nodded with pressed lips. Her arms were crossed over her chest while I looked down. "Anyways, how was the date?" I couldn't help but smiled, even if I tried not too it wouldn't have worked. She smiled as I turned bright red. Was this normal? To have friends to spill date secrets about?

"I-I had a great time." I whispered. "We went out for Italian just a little bits away." I said pointing out to no where. "Spencer goes there a lot cause the guy knew him, we sat on the balcony alone, no one else was there." I said then broke into a small laugh. "We kinda sat in silence for a bit but eventually we were talking." I continued to her and she smiled at me.

"That's cute, I never saw Spence as a guy to eat Italian." She said to me with a shrug. "But I knew he was going to take you somewhere fancy, he's just like that." I nodded I her while sipping my coffee. I glanced out of her office where she could see us all, but Spencer wasn't here yet and hadn't touched the coffee I bought him.

"Have you talked to him today?" I asked her and she shook her head. My face fell as I peaked my head out of her office. "That's odd he's usually the first one here." I said to her and she nodded. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Hey, where r u ur usually here 1st, I brought you some coffee w/ all ur sugar

"I texted him." I told her and she smiled at me then grabbed a case file from her desk with her tablet, I shot her a look, she laughed.

"I know Clare." She said and walked from her office, I was right behind her. "Go get Morgan and Emily, I'll grab Rossi and Hotch." She said to me, I glanced up at the room to see Garcia there as well. I smiled. I walked to Emily's desk where Derek leaned against it, they both glanced at me.

"We've got a case." I said directed towards Emily before walking from them, looking at Spencer's desk one last time. I pulled out my phone, he opened it but never responded. My face fell.

"Okay let's start," Garcia said but then her face fell as she saw Spencer wasn't here. "Where's Reid?" She asked in a high voice, sadness laced it. I looked down as heads looked at me. Then their gazed changed as we heard a voice calling.

"Sorry sorry sorry I woke up late, I over slept!" Spencer rambled setting the coffee down that I had got him, I tried not to smile. Then he pulled out his tablet, almost throwing his bag as he pulled it out. Hotch mumbled a response along the lines of "its fine to be late every once in a while Reid. ", I wasn't paying much attention till Garcia spoke again.

"Okay, apparently someone's isn't happy with this years candidates in Arizona, three of Arizona's politicians were stabbed to death in their homes in two weeks. First is 34 year old Barbra Young was running for mayor against out second victim 56 year old Bryce Bernyard whose son was running for governor and he is 29 year old Liam Bernyard." Garcia rambled I nodded making a arrow between the son and father, then I out a question mark next to Barbra.

"Is Barbra related to either of the two?" I asked her and Garcia changed the slides showing the bodies, the houses. Everything.

"From what I first found no, but I will continue until I find something!" She said and I nodded. There had to be a connections maybe someone else running for mayor or even governor who thought they were in his way.

"Wheels up in thirty." Hotch said shoving from his chair as away from the table. I pressed my lips doing the same with my eyes on Spencer but he was glaring at the file. Spencer wasn't one for policies. I bit my lip walking out.

"Clare!" I spun on my heel to see Spencer rushing towards me, juggling all his stuff. He looked cute today with his white and blue dotted button up with a blue the on over sweater, light pants to match. "Thanks for the coffee." He said brushing hair behind his ear. I turned red.

"Thanks for the date."

/////////////
A/N

Well then.... I need only a few more chapters of this...... maybe..... nothing more than 40 chapters.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459