4. Back home.

The whole week we were in Ukrain it rained so we did nothing than just stay in the hotel room. Now it was the day we had to go back to Oregon and we were packing up.

'' I don't want to leave.'' i moaned.

'' We have to.'' Denis said continuing to pack.

'' I know but we did nothing. I wanted to visit.'' i said walking to him and wrapping my hands around his waist.

He stopped and turned around to look at me. He took my head in his palms and looked at me smiling.

'' I know we didn't do anything but i promise you beautiful, i'll take you back here and show you around.'' he said kissing the tip of my nose.

I nodded letting him go back to packing. I slowly walked to the big window and looked at the sad town. I liked rain sometimes, it calmed me down. But this time all i wanted to do is explore.

I was looking out the window listening to the rain as i got lost in my thoughts. I was impatient. Impatient to know what will happen in the future. I loved Denis so much. We got through so much together. I just wanted to spend my eternity with him.

'' What are you thinking of?'' he asked coming to me and wrapping his arms around me.

'' Hm?''

'' You were thinking of something. Is everything okay?'' he asked concerned.

'' Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?'' i asked slightly smiling.

'' I don't know. You looked like you were really deep into your thoughts.''

'' Everything is okay. Don't worry.'' i kissed him.

--------

After a long flight we were back in Oregon. We took the car from the parking lot and left back home. Unlucky, in Oregon was raining too. How lucky we were. I was standing in the passenger seat looking out the window. I was tired as hell. All i wanted was my bed.

'' I can't wait to be back in our bed.'' Denid said.

'' Me too. I'm so tired.'' i answered.

'' Well, we're back home.''

I ran into the house and up in our bedroom. It was too late to unpack so i fell asleep in the Sleeping with sirens t-shirt and jeans.

Denis' POV:

I parked the car as Alexis ran in the house. She was really tired and i wasn't blaming her. The flight was tiring as fuck. I got out of the car and started to get our stuff out and get them into the house. When i was finally done i closed the door and looked around in the big, dark living room. It was 3 am so everything was so peaceful. I decided it was too late to unpack so i got up in our bedroom.

I entered the room to see Alexis on the bed still in her t-shirt and jeans. I slowly walked down stairs and got her pajama out of the luggage, then walked back into the room.

'' Alexis?'' i whispered lightly shaking her.

'' Is something happening?'' she asked still sleepy.

I slightly laughed. I liked how if i woke her up when she was sleeping she had no idea what was happening. Then the next morning she didn't even remember. I always told her but she said she doesn't do that. But it happened a lot as she was always falling asleep with her head on the desk when she was working on something.

'' No love. Nothing's happening. I just thought you would be more comfortable in your pajama.'' i smiled handing it to her.

She nodded and started to change as i changed into my pajama too. Then we got to sleep.

------

The next morning i was sitting in the living room watching Criminal Minds. It was 2 pm but i wasn't blaming her for sleeping so much. Finally i heard her come down the stairs.

'' Good morning.'' she said smiling.

'' Good morning.'' i said laughing.

'' You are watching Criminal Minds without me? And why are you laughing?''

'' First of all, i had to catch up. You already saw this episode as you know, you watched a few episodes without me back in Ukrain.''

'' Ops. I did that didn't i? But why are you laughing?''

'' You did that cute thing again last night.''

'' What did i do?'' she asked sitting next to me.

'' I woke you up and you had no idea what was happening but you were adorable.'' i smiled.

'' God damnit Stoff, you really do like to make fun of sleepy me don't you?''

'' I do.'' i said pulling her into my arms.

'' What are we going to do now? I'm bored.'' she asked.

'' Let's first have breakfast and then we'll see.''

She nodded as we walked to the kitchen.

'' What do you w-'' i started.

'' Pancakes.'' she smiled.

'' Okay.'' i laughed.

We started to decorate them as we were doing when she first moved with me. We never stopped doing it actually. It was our little artistic moment. And i liked it.

'' I'm done.'' she smiled.

'' What did you do?'' i asked continuing to do mine.

'' I wrote i love you with whipped cream.'' she smiled as i took my eyes of mine to look at hers.

'' That's cute.'' i smiled as i started to go closer to her to kiss her.

When my lips almost touched hers she hit me with a hand full of whipped cream.

'' Oh no you didn't.'' i laughed taking the whipped cream.

'' No Denis stooop.'' she laughed.

We started a fight with whipped cream and before we realised we were all covered in whipped cream and our kitchen was a mess.

'' We'll have to clean this.'' she laughed when we stopped.

'' Let's change fir-''

I was interrupted by the doorbell.

'' Was somebody supposed to come?'' she asked.

'' I don't know.''

I opened the door as Alexis came next to me and in the doorway there were Ben and Hailey.

'' Did we interrupt something?'' Ben asked with a smirk on his face.

I forgot we were all covered in whipped cream.

'' Shut up Bruce.'' Alexis laughed.

'' Come in.'' i said as i closed the door behind them.

-------------------------

A/N: I know this chapter isn't that good. I'm sorry but i'll try my best to make the next one better.