17. I'm happy.

A week went by and we still didn't tell anybody about my pregnancy. Not even my mom.

We were sitting on the couch watching tv as we were both lazy and didn't want to do anything.

'' When are we going to tell them?'' i asked.

'' I don't know. Do you want to tell them?''

'' Yeah. You don't?''

'' I do want to tell them too.''

'' Then what about tomorrow?''

'' But what about the guys?'' he asked.

'' I talked to James yesterday and they were close by so why don't we call them?''

'' Okay then, call them.''

I got up and got my phone as i thought about who to call. I didn't talk to Sam in a while. I formed the number and he picked up immediately.

'' Hi Sam.''

'' Hi Alexis. How are you?''

'' I'm good. What about you?''

'' I'm fine.''

'' Are you guys still close to Oregon?''

'' Yeah why?''

'' Me and Denis wanted to share some news and we thought you should all come.''

'' Oh okay. When?''

'' Is tomorrow okay?''

'' Let me ask James and Cameron but i think it will be okay.''

After a moment of silence Sam came back.

'' They said it's fine. See you tomorrow then.''

'' Okay bye.'' i smiled as i closed the phone and walked back on the couch still holding the phone.

'' What did they say?''

'' Tomorrow is good. Now who should i call?''

'' Call Hailey and Ben.''

I nodded as i called them.

'' Hi Hailey.''

'' Hey Alexis.''

'' Me and Denis want to tell everybody some news. Can you and Ben come here tomorrow?''

'' Sure. What news?''

'' You'll find out tomorrow with everybody else.''

'' Okay okay. See you tomorrow.''

'' Bye.''

After that i called my mom and asked her to come too. Now everything was planned.

'' I'm hungry.'' i said.

'' Okay what do you want to eat?''

'' Pizza.''

'' I should've expected that. I'm gonna go order two.'' he laughed getting up.

I then got up and walked into my drawing room and started drawing a pretty tattoo i was going to hopefully do in the future. That was making me feel so relaxed and actually forget we had to tell everybody. Drawing made me happy. At this point in my life i was just happy. I was going to have the amazing family that i always dreamed of. And i was happy i had Denis by my side.

After half an hour Denis entered the room with my pizza.

'' You shouuld've called me. We'll eat together i said.''

'' You should continue what you're working on.'' he smiled.

'' No but i can finish it later.''

He came closer to the desk and placed the box with the pizza on it.

'' For real, finish it now. It's beautiful.'' he said pressing a soft kiss on my head.

'' Are you sure?''

'' Yep.'' he said getting out the room.

I finished it and i was so proud of it. It was an explosion of colours. I looked at the clock to notice it was 11 pm. I slowly walked to the living room to see Denis fell asleep on the couch.

I closed the tv and got him a blanket, then slowly got up in our room and went to sleep.

----------

The next morning i woke up and walked in the kitchen sleepily to see Denis making pancakes.

'' They smell so good.'' i said wrapping my arms around his waist.

'' Good morning.''

'' Good morning.'' i answered.

'' How did you sleep?''

'' Pretty good but you weren't there. I didn't want to wake you up last night.''

'' When is everybody coming here?'' he asked.

'' In like an hour.''

'' Okay so we have time for breakfast.''

'' Yep, we do.''

We ate all the pancakes and changed from our pajamas. We just changed when i heard the doorbell.

'' I'll go get that.'' i said.

I walked down and opened the door to see my mom got there first along with Hailey and Ben.

'' Hi mom. Hi guys.'' i smiled.

'' Alexis we are so excited. What's the news?'' Hailey asked.

'' Wait until Sam, James and Cameron get here too.''

I walked with them into the living room as Denis walked in as well. As he was preparing to sit on the couch we heard the doorbell again.

'' I'll get it this time.'' he said.

After a minute he walked in with the guys. They all sat down as Denis sat next to me.

'' So what's the news?'' James asked as we heard everybody agree with the question.

Denis got my hand. I looked at him and he agreed letting me know i should tell them.

'' So we called you all here because we wanted to tell you that we are going to have a new member in our family.''

'' Alexis is this for real?'' Hailey got up in excitement.

I nodded as a response.

'' Oh my god so when we picked you up from the airport and Denis said-''

'' Yep.'' i smiled as she walked to me and took me into a hug.

'' Congratulations you guys.'' Cameron said.

'' I'm so happy for you'' my mom said.

I was happy too. I was going to have the perfect family.

------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the lack of posting in this month. I juft finished school some days ago and it has been a stressful period and i also will have some exams in the close future. i really wanted to post more but i couldn't find the time. After seeing comments on different stories from people asking me to update i decided i finally should so i hope i will be back.

Hope you liked the chapter. There is only one more left. I know i'm finishing it with not as many hapters as the last one but i have other active fanfictions that i want to continue and i think this one got to a point when it can be called finished so maybe tomorrow there will be the last chapter.