13. Clouds.

3 weeks until the wedding and i was so stressed out. I thought there wasn't anything more stressing than the time we first moved together as a couple. But believe me, there is. This wedding was so tiring for me while Denis was completely fine. I can't wait for it but at the same time i can't wait for this to end.

We all met up in a cafe, including Hailey who left little Ethan with her mom. James, Sam and Cameron came because for some reason we decided it would be a good thing to meet a week earlier.

Everybody was talking while i was really silent.

'' Love, are you okay?'' Denis asked concerned.

'' Yeah i'm fine.''

'' Wanna go out to take some air and talk?''

I nodded.

'' Guys we're getting some air for some minutes, we'll be back.'' Denis announced taking my hand.

'' Don't get too wild out there.'' James said as i sticked my tongue out.

We walked out of the cafe as the guys kept talking.

'' I know this is scaring the shit out of you.'' he said.

'' I'm trying so hard to be calm but i can't. Denis how am i gonna resist all this stress?''

'' You will, don't worry. I mean, it's our future we're talking about isn't it?'' he slightly smiled.

'' It is.''

'' Well then, what's wrong?''

'' So many stuff to do. So many people.''

'' It's like high school. I'll hold your hand and the world around won't matter.''

'' Thank you.''

'' Of course. Alexis i will make everything to make you happy.''

'' I know. Me too.''

'' Do you want us to go home?'' he asked.

'' No. It's okay. I'll try to calm down.''

'' That's my girl.'' he said kissing my forehead.

'' We got through a lot together Alexis. More you than me, but you can get over this part too. If you don't have any doubts of course.''

I could feel a bit of panic when he said the last thing and that's not what i wanted him to think.

'' Denis, i don't have any doubts about this. It's just how i am. But you know i want to spend my whole life with you.''

'' Okay, i got scared for a second.'' he said as i laughed a bit.

'' Don't laugh.'' he said.

'' I'm sorry. Come on let's go back.''

We kept on talking about what happened in the past few weeks and stuff like that until we decided to go home.

-----------------

The next day me and Denis had to finish the invitations and choose the song we were going to dance on.

I was looking through the list to see if we missed anybody.

'' Denis your parents aren't here.'' i said as he quickly got the list from my hands.

'' Denis, why aren't they there? I thought we put family first on the list.''

'' They are not there because they are not coming.'' he said kind of cold.

'' What? Why?''

'' It doesn't matter. They are just not coming.''

'' Denis.'' i said crossing my arms.

'' I got into a fight with them again.''

'' Why?''

'' I told them about the wedding and they flipped out.''

'' What did they say?'' i asked feeling like i was getting sad.

'' I thought they liked me.'' i continued.

'' It doesn't matter what they said.''

'' Denis, i want to know.'' i said as my eyes got full of tears.

For a moment he looked at me thinking if he should tell me or not.

'' They said they never thought this will get serious and they told me i had to choose betwen them and you. And i choosed you.''

What happened? I thought they fucking liked me. They were thinking this was a whole big joke and Denis was going to just fucking leave me? And now i was in this big problem because i couldn't stand betwen Denis and his parents.

'' Denis, your parents a-''

'' Dead to me.'' he said.

I was in shock. This wasn't what i wanted at all.

'' That's not what i wanted to say.''

He looked in my eyes keeping a serious face while i was trying my hardest to calm down. I never thought i'll see the day Denis won't try to calm me down but this was obviously hurting him and i understood why.

'' I'll go take a shower.'' he said.

I nodded.

'' I'll go see my mom if that's okay with you. I'll be back in an hour.''

'' Sure.''

--------------

'' Mom i have no fucking idea why they can't understand Denis.'' i said getting up from the couch in my mom's living room and starting to go walk around the room.

'' Alexis you don't have to worry about it. This is his problem with his parents.'' my mom said.

'' Mom! Do you really not get this? I'm in the middle of it. I'm the fucking reason Denis has problems with his parents. What am i supposed to do?'' i said starting to cry again as i sat back on the couch.

'' You need to leave him rezolve this. Sweetie there is nothing you can do other than trying to relax because you have a wedding to plan and most important, to enjoy.''

I nodded.

'' You are probably right.''

'' I'm sure this is the best for you and for Denis.''

'' Thanks mom. I should go back now.'' i said getting up and hugging my mom.

'' I'm always here sweetie, don't worry.''

I got into the car and drove back home where Denis was in the living room.

'' Are you feeling any better?'' i quietly asked.

'' Yeah. That's just stupid and they asked for it. Alexis, i wouldn't ever leave you.'' he said taking my face into his palms.

'' Even if that means sacrificing your family?''

'' Yes.''

'' But Denis that's not what i want. I want us to be happy but i don't want you to have problems with your family.''

'' I am happy knowing i will spend the rest of my life with you.''

I slowly nodded as i remembered what my mom said. It was his problem.

'' I'll let you choose the song that we are going to dance on.'' he smiled.

'' Any ideas? I want it to be different. Interesting.'' he continued.

For a moment i thought about it and then an idea came into my mind.

'' I know.'' i said brightly smiling.

'' Tell me.''

'' Clouds by Borns.''

He smiled then slowly pressed a kiss on my lips.

'' I like it.'' he said.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Heeeeey. I am really sorry i didn't updat in suuuuch a long time. I tried my hardest to update it but i didn't find the time. But now i am back hopefully. :)