7.Here forever.

The next week the guys had a concert somewhere in Arizona so i was alone. I was watching tv in the living room when my phone rang.

'' Hi Hailey. Is everything okay?'' i asked.

'' Hey. Yeah everything is fine. I'm just alone so i was wondering if you wanna come stay for tonight as the guys are coming back in 2 days.''

'' Sure. I'll pack some stuff and be there in 15 minutes.''

'' Okay. See you then.''

I hung up and started getting some stuff to stay for the night. I was happy she asked me to go stay with her because i didn't want to let her alone anyway. I got my keys, got into the car and 15 minutes later i was at Hailey's.

'' Come in.'' she smiled when she opened the door.

'' How is everything going?''

'' Pretty well. I'm just really bored. Have you talked to the guys?''

'' I talked with Denis this morning after they left and with James while i was coming here.''

'' I should call Ben too.''

'' Okay you do that and i go leave my stuff in the quests room.''

She nodded as i got up the stairs in the quests room. They didn't really had people going over other than me and the guys sometimes so that was kind of my room. I left everything i had to leave in the room and walked back into the living room.

'' Okay love you too. Yes i'll be fine. Yes Ben, i will take care of myself. Okay bye.'' Hailey said hanging up.

'' What do you wanna do?''

'' I'm craving some pizza.'' Hailey laughed.

'' Then let's order some and watch something.''

I ordered the pizza while Hailey choosed a movie.

'' It will be here in 20 minutes. What are we watching?'' i asked.

'' The Dark Knight.'' she smiled.

'' My favorite.''

'' I know. We didn't watch it in a long time.''

We put on the movie and relaxed on the couch. It was like old times.

'' Do you remember when we stayed in my bedroom and watched this movie all night again and again?'' i laughed.

'' How could i forget?''

'' Everything changed so much.''

'' I'm so scared.''

'' Why? You are going to be a freacking amazing mom.'' i smiled.

'' I hope so.''

'' Pizza is here.'' i said getting up.

We ate the pizza and finished the movie, then got to sleep.

-----------

The next day we got out to buy baby clothes as we couldn't go the day we planned because the guys suddenly found out they had a concert and we helped them pack. Outside it was getting dark and i only planned to stay with Hailey for one night.

'' Hailey are you sure you don't need me to stay for tonight too?''

'' You can go. They'll be here in the morning. I'll survive.''

'' Okay then. Take care.'' i smiled.

I got into the car and started driving back home. The streets were peaceful and there weren't a lot of cars. I decided i'll call Denis as i didn't talk with him today.