15. News.

We were in Ukraine for one week and i was enjoying every second with Denis. This morning i woke up while Denis was still sleeping because i was feeling nauseous. That's how i woke up in the past few days and i really didn't want to get sick on our honey moon. I ran to the bathroom. This was so annoying because i didn't want to ruin everything. Without realizing Denis was standing in the doorway.

'' Are you okay?'' he asked still sleepy.

'' I'm fine. It's just so annoying.'' i said walking to him as i wrapped my arms around his waist.

'' Do you want us to just stay here today?'' he asked kissing my forehead.

'' No, i want to go to that art gallery and the park next to it.''

'' We can do it tomorrow or in other day if you don't feel well.''

'' I am okay. I don't wanna stay here.''

'' Okay then. And maybe we can get dinner somewhere.''

'' That sounds good.''

'' Wanna sleep some more or go get breakfast?''

'' I'm not in the mood for sleeping anymore. I'm actually hungry so breakfast.''

'' Okay let's get ready so we can immediately leave at the art gallery.''

I nodded as i kissed him before walking out of the bathroom to get dressed. I put on a white t-shirt, some shorts and a pair of black converse. Then i tied my blue hair and put on a bit of make-up.

--------------------

After having breakfast we started walking to the art gallery we saw a few days ago while exploring. As we were walking i couldn't stop thinking about that morning. I hate being sick and i couldn't get how i could get sick because the weather was amazing. Or maybe i've eaten something bad. But i didn't think so. Or maybe...it can't be. At least that's what i wanted to think. But i had to take a test. To make sure.

We walked in the art gallery and started admiring all the beautiful and interesting paintings. It was a really beautiful gallery and it was really fun trying to work of with Denis what some of them were because some were really strange.

'' This one looks like a flamingo.'' Denis said.

'' No, it doesn't. It looks like a flower.''

'' Would you tattoo this on somebody?'' he laughed.

'' No i wouldn't. Stop asking me that.'' i laughed.

We kept on walking and taking some photos. When we got out we started walking through the park next to it. It was a beautiful sunny day and we were admiring the beautiful park.

'' How did i never come to this city? It's really beautiful.'' he said.

'' I don't know. But it is really beautiful.''

As we kept on talking a question flew in my mind.

'' What do you think about children?''

Was i too random? What if he'll question it.

'' I don't know. I like those kids that are not too loud. But they are cute.''

'' But would you like children?'' i bit my lip.

'' I don't know. I didn't think about it. We have enough time. What's up with you? You're acting strange.''

'' Nothing. I'm okay.''

'' Let's go back in the hotel room until later when we'll get out for dinner.''

I nodded as we started going back to the hotel.

'' Know what? I'm in the mood for a beer. Gonna go search a shop and get one.'' Denis said when we got in front of the hotel.

'' Do you want me to come with you?''

'' Nah go back in the room. Maybe getting some rest would be a good idea. I don't want you to get sick.'' he said kissing my forehead.

'' The only shop i saw is 10 minutes away from here so this may take a while.''

I nodded as i walked in the hotel. This was the perfect time for me to take a pregnancy test. While he wasn't here.

-----------------

15 minutes later i was in the bathroom staring at the pregnancy test. This was the third one and they were all fucking pozitive. How was i supposed to tell him? Why now?

I threw them away and got in the bedroom where i turned on the tv waiting for Denis. But i wasn't going to tell him. Not now. Maybe at the dinner. After a few minutes i heard him enter the room.

'' We should get ready. I saw a really good looking restaurant not far from here. We could go there if you want.''

'' Sure. I'll go get ready.''

I put on a pretty comfy dress because i wasn't in the mood for making out a good outfit for this. Quickly straightened my hair and put on some make-up and i was ready to go.

--------------

The restaurant was really pretty and it wasn't too elegant so we were both just fine as the most elegant we've got was our wedding. Our wedding. I was so happy to have Denis. I was woken up from my daydream when we had to order. After ordering something that Denis said was good 'cause i couldn't understand the menu I got pretty nervous. And Denis noticed like he always did.

'' Love, are you okay?''

'' Yeah.''

'' Don't lie to me. I know you. You've been acting strange.''

'' I know. I'm sorry.'' i bit my lip.

'' What happened? You know you can tell me.''

'' I know but i'm scared.''

'' Alexis, you're scaring me. What happened?''

I took a deep breath before opening my mouth. No going back.

'' Denis i...i'm pregnant.''

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating. Btw, cliff hanger right there :P