18. The perfect family.

* 7 years later *

I was in the kitchen getting ready for breakfast. Denis was on tour for a month and he was going to be back at any time.

'' Mommy, when is daddy coming home?'' Trixie asked entering the kitchen.

'' I don't know sweetie. He can be back at any time.'' i said picking her up.

Trixie was Denis' little princess so every time he wasn't home even for a day she would ask me when he was coming back.

'' Can't you call him and tell him to come home?'' she asked giving me the sweetest look.

'' I-'' i started.

'' Come on Trixie. Let mom finish breakfast.'' Spencer said entering the kitchen too.

3 months ago Denis and the band had a charity concert for a house of kids. The people working there told Denis that Spencer was a big fan of his band so Denis went to meet him and completely fell in love with him. After going there to see him a couple of times, i went with Denis to meet him too. Spencer was the sweetest 11 years old child and he was so dedicated to the band's music.

After some weeks in which me and Denis thought about it, we decided to adopt him. He got used to calling us mom and dad so fast and i was so happy that he was getting along with Trixie too. Trixie loved him too.

Trixie nodded as i left her back down.

'' Come on. Go in the living room and i'll come play with you in a minute.

'' Okay.'' she said happily getting out.

'' Thank you Spencer.'' i said giving him a quick smile.

'' I miss dad too.''

'' I know. I do too. He is going to be home soon, don't worry.'' i said giving him a hug as i brushed the hair out of his face.

He was just like Denis. Keeping his hair long and always wearing band t-shirts.

'' Did you talk to him today?'' i asked him knowing they talked everyday.

'' Yes, when i woke up.''

'' And what did he tell you?''

'' That he was going to be home soon.'' he said a bit sad.

'' Then he was serious. Now, go play with your sister. She's probably waiting for you.'' i said as he nodded and got out.

I continued with breakfast. I was doing pancakes because i was hoping he was actually going to be home today. And i was right.

A minute after Spencer got out, i heard the door open.

'' Dad!'' i heard both Trixie and Spencer scream.

As i entered the living room i saw Denis already holding Trixie with a hand while he was keeping the other one around Spencer's shoulder.

'' There's my little princess and my little rockstar.'' he said.

I really did miss him so much this month.

'' Hey Denis.'' i said with a smile on my face getting his attention on me.

'' Hi beautiful.'' he smiled letting Trixie down and walking to me as he pressed a small kiss on my lips.

After all those years he still called me beautiful. And i loved it.

'' Eeeew.'' i heard Trixie.

'' Trixie stop it.'' Spencer said.

'' But it's gross.'' she stated.

'' No, it's not.'' Spencer said as i saw he was getting annoyed by the situation.

I quickly looked at Denis asking for his help.

'' Hey hey, there's no need to fight.'' Denis said sitting on the floor next to them so he would be closer to their height.

'' I got you both something.'' he said after a moment of silence.

That sentence got the kids' attention immediately.

'' I love presents.'' Trixie said excited.

I sat on the floor betwen Trixie and Spencer ,curious to see what he got them too, as he started looking through his backpack. After a minute he got out a tiara and placed it on Trixie's head.

'' For my little princess.'' he smiled.

'' Thank you daddy.'' she said giving him a hug.

Then she started running all around the living room happy about her present while he watched her.

'' I got her a doll too but i'll give it to her later as i don't want to diturb her right now.'' he whispered to me with a smirk on his face.

'' And i got my little rockstar a Linkin Park t-shirt and a video game.'' he said handing them to Spencer.

'' Thank you dad. I'm going to go play. Do you want to play with me?''

'' You go and start the game. I'm going to talk with your mom and then join you, okay?''

'' Okay.'' Spencer answered quickly going upstairs to his room.

'' Trixie sweetie, don't you wanna go play with your toys?'' i asked.

'' I am going to build a castle out of pillows and i am going to be the princess of the castle.''

'' Okay then. Go get to work and call me when you finished so i can see it.'' i said as she walked to her room too.

Now i was alone with Denis.

'' I missed you.'' i said wrapping my arms around him not realizing we were still on the floor.

'' I missed you too beautiful.''

'' I got you something too.'' he continued.

'' You didn't have to.'' i said as he got out a box and opened it to reveal a pendant in the form of the letter S.

Since Trixie was born i had a bracelet on which i had a pendant with the letter D and T from Denis and Trixie. But since we adopted Spencer not too long ago and Denis left quickly after that, we didnt get the time to get one for Spencer too.

'' Now you'll have each letter you need.''

'' It's so beautiful Denis. Thank you.'' i said pressing a kiss on his cheek.

'' I'm not going to leave for this long until next year. I'm sorry i had to leave you alone with Spencer right now.''

'' Don't worry, he got comfortable really fast . He even helped me with Trixie a lot.''

'' That's good then.'' he said, a smile appearing on his face.

'' I love you.''

'' I love you too Alexis.''

Then there was a moment of silence before we were called.

'' Dad are you coming to play?'' Spencer shouted.

'' Mom come see my castle.'' Trixie shouted.

I quickly looked at Denis before getting up.

'' Duty calls.'' i laughed.

'' I'm coming sweetie.'' i shouted.

'' I'm coming Spence.'' Denis shouted too.

We had the perfect family.

-------------------------

A/N: Hiiiii guys. Hope you liked the chapter. I absolutely loved it. I'm so happy i finished this fanfiction yet sad there are not going to be others with Denis and Alexis. Let me know what you thought :)

Btw, ignore any writing mistakes, i'm too lazy to correct them in this chapter right now. Too excited :P