10. Need to do it.

The next day we woke up and got ready to go get a new car. We were walking throught them to pick one.

'' Which one do you like?'' Denis asked.

'' I have no idea. I'll let you pick. Don't you remember when we first picked our car?''

'' No. What hapened?''

'' Well...''

* Start of flashback *

'' I like this one.'' i said pointing at a car i liked.

'' That one is not a good one.''

'' Oh look this one.''

'' Too expensive.''

'' Deeenis.'' i moaned.

I really wanted to go home. I was bored and i started acting like a child.

'' We need to pick a good one love.''

'' What about this one?'' i asked bored pointing at one that looked nice.

'' Hey this one is good.''

* End of flashback *

'' And then we bought that one yes i remember now.'' he laughed.

'' So you can pick.''

-------------------

We picked a gray one that Denis said was good for some reason i didn't understand and now we had to get home. With the new car.

'' Come on.'' Denis said as he opened the door for me.

I wanted to get over the accident but the memory of it was still haunting me. Suddenly i had a panic attack and i started crying. Great, just great.

'' Alexis are you okay?''

I shook my head in response as i wasn't even able to respond.

'' Alexis i'm here. Calm down. It's okay, it's over. Look at me.'' he said taking me in his arms as i looked at him trying to calm down.

I could see pain in his eyes, why am i doing this to him? I was looking into his eyes really trying to calm down as he was still holding me. When i finally stopped crying i was shacking so much.

'' It's alright beautiful. It went away.'' he said as he pulled me closer to him rubbing circles on my back.

'' Maybe it is better if i'll stay with my mom for a few weeks.'' i said my voice still shacky.

'' Why do you think that?''

'' I'm hurting you. That car accident fucked me up.''

He shook his head.

'' We're getting through this together. I won't let you suffer all alone.''

'' But why do you need to suffer too?''

'' Because i promised you i'm here.''

'' Are you really commiting to this?''

He nodded.

'' I am.''

'' I probably look like a zombie because of my mascara.'' i started laughing as he started laughing too.

'' A pretty zombie.'' he said as he just looked at me smiling.

'' I love you so fucking much.'' he whispered.

'' I love you too.''

Then it was another silent moment. God this man really knew how to make my heart melt.