14. Happiness.

My make-up was done. Now i had to stay in a chair for i don't know how long for my hair. I was bored of just standing on a chair.

'' Wow that girl made a good job with the make-up!'' Hailey said entering the room.

'' Did you see Denis?'' i asked.

'' Please don't move.'' the girl doing my hair said.

'' I'm sorry.''

'' It's okay don't worry.''

'' Yes i saw Denis. He tried to escape to come here.'' she laughed rolling her eyes.

An hour ago i tried to escape too.

'' That can't be happening.'' my mom said.

'' Luckily Ben caught him.'' Hailey said.

'' God damnit guys. He's my husband. I'm okay with not seeing the dress because bad luck but-''

'' He is not your husband yet. Now shut up. If you keep moving it will take her longer to finish your hair.'' Hailey said.

I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror. My make-up really looked good.

'' Wait! I need something blue.'' i said.

'' Oh glad you reminded me. Denis sent you this.''

It was a blue little bracelet. Hailey handed it to me and i put it on my left arm where my tattoo of his name was. I stopped to look at the tattoo that was holding so many memories. Next to the tattoo i had a scar left from the car accident. That reminded me i survived so many hard things with Denis.

-----------------------

* After the curch ceremony *

Everybody was at their table and the music we choose was on. I was so happy. Everybody was. This was the best day of my life and it's not over yet.

'' You look absolutely breathless Mrs. Shaforostov.'' Denis said wrapping his arms aroud my waist and turning me around.

I let myself fall in his arms as i wrapped mine around his neck.

'' I don't know how anybody can survive your beauty.'' he continued.

'' Then how are you surviving?''

'' I wake up next to you everyday and i will for the rest of my life.''

I closed my eyes burring my face in his chest. Who cared about the people around us?

'' Alexis Shaforostov. I love how it sounds.'' i said.

'' I think it's perfect. Like it was made for you.'' he smiled.

--------------------

Later it was the time for our dance. The song i choosed was on and i was daydreaming the whole song. The song, the atmosphere, his arms around my waist only made me daydream about our future that i was more than excited for. I was more than happy to spend my life with him.

'' I love you.''

'' I love you too.'' he said pulling me into a kiss as everybody cheered.

-------------------

* 2 Days later *

'' Pack everything you need.'' Denis said when we woke up.

'' Why?''

'' We're going on out honeymoon.'' he smiled.

'' Really?'' i immediately jumped out of bed and started packing.

'' Don't you wanna know where?''

'' It doesn't matter if i'm with you. But it would be nice to know.'' i laughed.

'' Ukrain.''

I stopped and turned around to face him. He was watching me waiting for my reaction.

'' Denis i'm so excited. I'm gonna see everything i couldn't see last time and we'll be together and it's going to be fucking perfect.'' i said hugging him.

'' I'm glad you're happy. I was scared y-''

'' I'm gonna think it's about your parents?''

'' Yeah.''

'' Denis, i know you want both of us to be happy. Even if it was about them, it would be for your happiness.''

'' Anyway, it isn't.''

'' Okay sweetheart. Now help me pack.''

He nodded as we started getting everything we needed.

----------------

Later we got to the airport and we got on the plane. After so many hours of flying with Denis making funny faces, we got in Ukrain. The weather was nice this time and i hoped that was how it was going to be for all the time we were there. We got a taxi and checked into our hotel where we fell asleep after that long flight.

-------------------

'' Good morning.''

'' Good morning.'' i smiled.

'' You ready to hit the city today?''

'' Let's sleep more and hit the city later.''

'' As you want.'' he laughed.

We got to sleep again after deciding to spend the rest of the day exploring as much as we could. I couldn't be happier.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Heeey. I am really sorry for not updating. I will have 2 free weeks so hopefully i'll post more. If you want to listen to the song they danced on it's Clouds by Borns. Hope you liked the chapter :)