|Chapter 1-The Boy Next Door|

Heyo friends. I'm writing this a few months after I ended this fanfic, and Ima just say right now, this is cliche and cringy as hell. it was the first fic i ever wrote so pls cut me some slack.

trigger warnings: death, cutting, depression, and miscarriage.

thats about all, hope you enjoy (even though you probably won't)

VIOLET'S POV

Is it usually his cold here? I thought to myself as I haul my two big ass suitcases up the stairs of my new flat building in London. It wasn't helping that I had a huge bag over my shoulder. I finally got up the stairs, panting from all of the climbing. I went to slide my bag off my shoulder. Of course with my luck, it dropped and everything in it spilled. Wonderful. This is so embarrassing. I could have shot myself right then and there it was that bad.

"God dammit!" I said to myself.

I bent down and started to pick things up.

I heard some footsteps and then a slightly low pitched, extremely tall british guy talk to me.

"Oh hey!" He said looking at me with a smile. I glared up at him, annoyed with the fact that he wasn't helping.

"Hi" I muttered.

"You're the new neighbor right?" He asked me. Still not even acknowledging the fact that I had just dropped 25% of the stuff I brought from Missouri.  

"Yep" I said sighing at the same time, obviously sounding annoyed.

Finally he realized.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Let me help." The boy insisted.  He got on the floor and helped me pick up my belongings.

"I'm Dan" He said to me.

"I'm Violet." I said looking up at him. I wasn't going to lie, he was hot. He had a a dark brown fringe that swooped just above one of his eyes. He had slightly tanned skin (but was still pretty pale) that looked amazing with his beautiful brown eyes. He looked at me and we met eyes. He smiled. His smile was merely the best part. It made his whole face just light up. I blushed

"Thanks for the help." I thanked him.

"No problem." He said. "So where are you moving from?" He asked me.

"St. Louis." I told him. God he was beautiful. 

He let out a slight chuckle, "You prefer the city I see."

"Yeah. I like to walk around shops, socialize a bit" I told him. I grabbed the key, the last thing on the ground. I zipped my bag and swung it over my shoulder. The two of us stood up.

"Well I'd better be going." I told Dan queuing him that the conversation needed to end.

"Well if you need anything I'm just across the hall. Me and my flat mate, Phil are happy to help." Dan informed me.

"I'll be sure to do that" I said, smiling. We looked into each others eyes for a second.

Dan's POV

I wanted those few seconds of staring into her eyes to last forever. Violet was genuinely one of the most beautiful people I had ever laid my eyes on. Her wavy dark brown hair made her big, bright hazel-green eyes so much more beautiful. Her smile, could light up a room.

"Nice to meet you, Dan." She said to me. I quickly snapped out of my trance.

"Good to meet you too Violet." I responded.

Violet unlocked her door and grabbed her luggage and entered her new flat, right across from mine.

Violet's POV

I was ecstatic to live so close to a guy like Dan. It's an understatement to say he's just made a good impression.

Put my stuff in the bedroom and ordered some Chinese. I spent the rest of the night either playing video games or browsing Tumblr. I went to bed about 2:00am.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey! So my second fanfic... What did you think? I'm extremely proud of this one. 

HUGE shout out to @YouTubePleasure with the story "I never want to leave" which inspired this one.

Anyways, thanks for reading!^-^