Chapter 8

Olga P.O.V

So today everyone, and by everyone I mean a few awesome Youtubers are coming down to LA! This is gonna be soo fun! I have a few ideas I could do for a video with some of them! Im so excited! Maybe we can all go out for dinner sometime, while they're here. So last week, with Toby...

I didn't wanna kiss him, but I just had to. I needed to see if I still felt the same way about him. I should have atleast told him though instead of just leaving like I did. I hope he isn't thinking too deep about it. Was it worth it? Yes. It was worth it, because now I know...

What I had for Toby is gone, and I know that in the future we can hang out together, as friends.

Maybe I should call him, just to explain why I did it.

Toby P.O.V

We arrived at the hotel and I help Felix take his bags in to his room after checking in. Next I had to go take him to pick up a rental car. Right when we stepped in the car to leave the hotel, my phone rang. I looked at my screen and it was Olga. Oh no. Not that I don't like her, it's just been awhile since she's kissed me and well I'm just trying to distance myself so I can get my head straight about what it meant.

"I'm sorry Felix, excuse me while I take this." I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me, I couldn't talk to her in there.

"Hello?"

"Hey Toby."

"Oh hey, what's up Olga?"

"I just need to talk to you about the other day."

"What is it?" At that my moment my heart started to pound against my chest, I could feel I was tensing up. I felt like... I could...

"Toby, hey are you alright?"

"Wh-what?" I opened my eyes to find I was on the floor parking lot of the hotel.

Felix offered me his hand and pulled me up on my feet, "Oh thank god you're awake!" He brought me into a hug and I felt my heart flutter.

"What... What happened?"

"I have no idea, I was hoping you could tell me?" He said worried after releasing me from his grip.

"I-I don't know, the last thing I remember was talking to Olga about... About something and I just, you know, felt a bit weak."

"Oh, what was it you were talking about?"

"It doesn't really matter right now, but we gotta get you to the car rentals."

I picked up my phone from the floor, good thing it was fine. I looked at my screen and I had a text from Olga.

Olga

Toby? Are you alright? I heard the phone fall to the ground and hang up. Is that Felix with you?

{[Im Fine, sorry ill talk to you later.]}

I got in the car and drove the route to the car rentals. My mind was flooded with thoughts, the way I was feeling. I wasn't ready to hear what she had to say, but was it really that bad? Could I not handle what I was about to hear? What if she still does like me? What would I tell her? I couldn't break her heart by telling her I didn't feel the same anymore. Maybe it's the way it has to be, I have to tell her.

"You alright Toby?" Felix was looking at me worryingly.

"Yeah, perfect." I shot him a smile just so he knows I'm sure.

Why does he all of a sudden care so much? Before he was being so distant, he didn't seem like he wanted to be so much as social with me.

I guess because I'm his ride and all, nobody needs a Toby crashing anytime soon. Anyways, task at hand, getting Felix to rent a car for his time being in LA. This is going to be the best 3 weeks ever, as long as nothing gets in the way.