Chapter 20

The guys arrived at the after party, and despite how Felix was feeling, they were prepared and determine to make sure he had a good time. They were willing to do anything, especially Cry. The party was being held in the ballroom of a posada and it was quite decorative for the type of celebration. Cry held onto Felix's hand, griping it tightly and Felix turned to him with a smile.

"Maybe this isn't the time Cry, or the place."

"Too forward too soon? Got it, no problem." He said lifting his hands to where Felix could see them.

He laughed, "Let's just have some fun alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. You sure you're okay?"

"I think I'll be good." He gave Felix a rub on the back and they went to take a look around.

Toby and Ken on the other hand had already found a table together while they left Cry take care of how Felix was feeling. They cared about Felix, but for some reason Cry didn't want them to worry, too bad that wasn't something to stop them. They guys hadn't planned on drinking yet, so they enjoyed a glass of soda while they talked.

"So how are you on your plans for moving here in LA?" Toby said taking a sip from his glass.

"Well, I'm moving in a bit later than Cry is."

"Why is that?"

"You see, Cry already has a house to move into, and as for me... I don't."

"You haven't been looking in on a house yet?"

"Of course I have, it's just, I haven't found one I entirely like, plus... It's just me."

"Maybe that's because you were searching for them online, not all pictures of the houses are COMPLETELY accurate, believe me."

"No kidding, but Online or not, I haven't found one that really interests me. All I need is a two bedroom, but it's kinda hard to find good two bedroom houses now a days." Ken shrugged.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow, so I'll probably check out around nine' o clock in the morning to catch my ten thirty flight."

"Hm, that's a shame."

"Why do you ask?" He questioned.

"No reason, just thought we'd have time to hang out, get to know each other, you know?"

"Yeah totally, if I could I would stay a bit longer, but I can't risk to miss my flight back home."

"Don't worry, I understand, it's fine dude."

"Hey, the sooner I can get to officially live down here, the sooner we can actually hang out?"

Toby smiled, "I wish sooner can be tomorrow, although that's sort of impossible, unless you can get your stuff in a house here in no time at all."

"I'm not Superman Toby." He laughed.

"Dangit. It was worth the thought."

"Oh Toby, you weren't what I expected you to be."

"And what exactly did you expect me to be?"

"I expected your on-camera personality, well, I mean you kinda are that same person, but you're... Much different than that."

"So.... Is that good... Or is that suppose to be bad?"

"Not at all, I'm implying that you're fun to be around Toby, take it as a compliment."

He couldn't quite put together exactly what Ken meant, but he mentally shrugged it off and thought he simply liked that he was such an amusing individual. Although, he couldn't help but seem a bit disappointed that it was all he thought of him because Toby had stronger feels that what seemed to come from Ken. It's just too bad that Toby didn't know the crush Ken really had for him. Oh the irony that they both have the same feelings for one another, and they may never know it, or so that's what is believed.