Update I Apologize

Alright, so I had put this book on hiatus, took it off, but I'm putting it back on. I hate to do it because I haven't been update as much as I was or thought I was going to for you guys, but stuff happens.

Now, I sorta dislike to go out and spill out my problems and feeling to you guys. But I'm not feeling the best right now and it affects my writing. I've tried writing a chapter, I want to but I don't have that motivation. My mind goes blank, but I know what I want the chapter to be like, I just... Can't write.

By "not feeling well" I mean, I'm depressed and sick at the same time. I've been depressed for quite awhile and when I get depressed I feel the need to punish myself some way which yes, it's not the answer. I just can't take the stress. Then there's being sick when I was in bed all weekend and wake up worse every morning throwing up, sore throat and terrible headaches.

I have issues right now, big ones and I want to provide chapters for you guys, but I can't with everything going on and feeling this way.

I promise you when I feel better I'll be able to pick back up and update for you. Maybe it'll be sooner than you'd think, who knows?

It's really stupid I've spilled my heart out to you guys here with my pain, but it's so you understand and don't think I'm just a lazy fucker.

Hope to write for you guys soon.

~JustineyFusion