Chapter 5

P.O.V Pewdie

So it's been a week since my dinner out with Marzia, and everything seems to be back to normal. I haven't noticed her acting any different. My it was just my mind playing tricks on me that day. Anyways, I'm about to fly out to LA. Marzia won't be coming, she's going to stay behind because she has a few friends coming down here of her own. That's cool, I'll let her catch up with them. All I have to do is pack. Gel, shampoo, clothes, shoes, tooth brush, etc. I'll be staying at this really nice hotel over there, well I hope. I looked at the time and it was 9pm. Wow. Why am I packing so late? Oh yeah, I was recording all day for the bros to watch while Im gonna for the 3 weeks I'm there. I was done packing and I jumped in the shower before bed, just so I wouldn't need to in the morning and I can get on my flight on time. Once I was ready for bed, I kissed Marzia goodnight and told her I was going to miss her and I would call her whenever I had the time. I'll make time for her as much as I can.

I wake up the next day at 7 A.M, my flight is at 10A.M.I can have a quick breakfast and get on the road. It's about a 45 minute drive to the Airport, no problem Felix.

I got in my car, started the ignition and drove to the airport. I got there found my flight number and got in my assigned seat. My god, this is so comfortable. I sat there thinking about what's going on when I get there. Then I remembered. Toby had called me earlier in the week, as like the Skype call, it was kinda short. He offered to pick me up from the airport. I said sure, I mean I do need a ride and it was pretty nice of him. Once he picked me up he was gonna take me to the hotel, check in, let me drop off my stuff and take me to get a rental car. I hope it won't be awkward for me. "Of course it won't Felix, just be cool and act natural." I whispered to myself. I noticed on of the flight assistants give me a weird look when I did. "What, I'm pewdiepie, I DO WHAT I WANT." I said in that weird funny tone I usually do while I record for the bros. she just giggled and walked away to the back.

I started to sit back and relax in my seat, still think about when u arrived to LA. Fuck. Then the thoughts of Cry came back. No. No. No. My feelings for Cry are still there. Every thoughts of him. His personality... The way he wears that mask... Of course, I can't tell you how he looks without his mask. He doesn't wanna show his face just yet, so I can keep his secret. How can I be so in love with him? Am I falling for him? I don't know. I can't do this, especially that I have the live of Toby, and I'd really hate to hurt him. Which is why I hadn't told him anything...

I-I wish... I wish I could... Forget...