Chapter 14

Cry P.O.V.

I woke up, on the cold tile floor. Where am i? It was dark, but i stood up anyways. I had to find out where i was. 

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" 

Wait, so im not alone? There's someone else here? I didn't recognize the voice, but as long as i knew im not alone.

My vision began to seem more clear and i could see that i was in a bedroom. I started looking around and spotted the door. 

I turned the knob slowly, not to make noise, i still don't fully know where i am. It was a long hallway, doors on each side, around four. 

I walked through deeper in the hall, hoping to find the man whom the voice i heard belonged to. I got closer, to which i heard i faint whisper. 

"No one is here, who am i kidding?" I peeked around a corner, to which i spotted an man whom sat on the floor against the chipped paint wall.

"Toby?"

"What? Oh God, there's someone here, im not alone! Do you know how i got here?" He asked with relief.

"No, im not actually sure how i got here either..."

"Great, how convenient..."

"Hey Toby?"

"What?"

"I dont know how to say this, but i kinda like the fact of you and me alone here, even though we dont really know each other."

"Why is that?"

Without a word i smashed my lips against his, embracing the moment that might just ruin something that hadnt even started.

Toby gasped, but then melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around me waist. He pulled me forward, deepening the kiss, and i couldnt help but moan.

"Toby..."

"Oh,uhm... did i now?' I began to feel nervous, did i really talk in my sleep, and did i really say Toby's name?

"Yeah, you did..." Felix stared at me, waiting for an explanation. What do i say? How do i explain something like that? Am is suppose to just tell him?

"Thats pretty weird Pewds, are you sure?"

"Uhm Yeah, im totally sure bro, i was awake enough to know," Crap so there is no way to get out of this. Do i lie?

"Hm, i dont know, i guess im just excited to meet him i guess.'

"Oh, he's a pretty cool guy, ill introduce you to him tomorrow if you want?'

"Really? That would be awesome, thanks Felix!"

"Hey, no problem Bro,"

After that little conversation, i hope he doesnt suspect anything. If he finds out ill be embarassed, ill probably be the joke of youtube!

Soon we had finished our food, heading back to our hotel to meet with Ken to start getting ready for tomorrow. Its gonna be an awesome day and im excited for it.

Pewds P.O.V

"Toby..."

That just keeps playing over and over in my head. Cry said it was nothing, but how could i be so sure it was?  Is he hiding something from me? How could he be? Whatever. I tried to push that thought out of my mind as i drove back to the hotel to get everything ready with Ken.

When we got there i asked Ken to come over with his stuff while me and Cry started getting ours.

"Pass, Money, Camera, Phone, another camera..."

"Really, two cameras Felix? Ken laughed.

"Yeah, whatcha gonna do about it Ken? HUH?"

"Oh, you dont wanna know what ill do about it!"

"You're right a dont." i said laughing like i was on drugs. Although, i always laugh like im on drugs. shit.

"Fine then Pewds."

"DONE! THATS HOW WE DO IT IN THE PEWDIEPIE TOWN!"

"Pewds, me and Ken were done like 30 minutes ago." Cry said rolling his eyes.

"Sorry for being prepared for the bros!"

"Haha, yeah whatever, What should we do now?"

"Lets go explore the town!" Ken suggested,

"You mean like just walk around and shit?" Cry said.

"Sure why not?" I guess it seemed like a good idea, although Ken isnt the master of amazing ideas.

"Awh yeah, im the master of amazing ideas!"

Aaannnddd.... there it is.

It took Ken's idea, walking around and exploring the uptown of the City, these guys must have though it was their chance to buy cool shit they wanted because thats just what they did.

"Was it neccassary to buy another bear hat Ken?" i asked laughing.

"Yes! I want a whole collection of different ones! Duh!"

"Haha, sure whatever!"

"Hey guys, is that uhm...?"

"Oh hey, its Toby..." Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, i had to write this chapter before i went to bed, im sorry its taking so long for updates, but i have my own seperate Profile along with this one and im currently working on 3 other books, so im sorry if i dont write enough, but im trying. Thanks for reading though!

~JustineyFusion