Update 2

Okay so you should know that this is a collab profile for me and my friend April. Well, we hadn't continued writing How Can I Be So Selfish for a month because we felt, oh you know, the story isn't really getting any attention, so what's the use of updating anymore? So we decided to just leave it alone, we were done. I have my own profile, JustineyFusion where I write my own separate solo fan fictions and since I have our collab story on my reading list, I noticed that a few more people were beginning to read and some wanted it to continue. I thought about it and talked to April. She didn't really want to continue, even for a few people, but I myself decided to continue. I'm sorry for anyone who liked her chapters better over mine. All she does now is help me with bringing together the relationships, and what she thinks would be a good idea when I need help. Working on four stories is hard work and a lot of thinking, but I can keep going. Although there are only 5 chapters left to this, chapter 16 is where everything falls into place, how late right?

Anyways, most of you wonder "Oh, when are you gonna post?" Well, I now have a twitter only for wattpad updates, so you know what's up and I can let you guys know. So for now, this is kind of the update for this story.

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/JustTheFusion

~JustineyFusion