Chapter 13

Cry P.O.V

"C-Cry? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your room?" Felix said astonished.

"Yeah, uhm, about that. I got here they had a sort of "room mix-up" apparently."

"How so?"

"Well, you see, me and some other guy both got the same reserved room somehow, and he got here before me and got the room first."

"So why don't you just get another room?"

"See that's the thing. I tried to ask for another room, but since almost everyone here came for Vidicon, there are no more rooms..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Cry." Felix was always so supportive, but got so much hate from "Anti-pewdiepie" fans.

"So, uhm, I was wondering... Do you think I could stay with you?"

Felix hesitated for a moment, it looked as if he was trying to come up with a yes or no, but he let out a sigh and smiled.

"Sure, why not."

I was so glad, I gave him a hug, he saved me so much.

"Thanks you so much Felix!"

"No problem Cry."

I walked inside, bringing in my bags and equipment, in case I wanted to record while I am over here. I put my stuff in the closet, even if it wasn't that big, just so I didn't take up that much room space. While putting in my stuff, I noticed a few extra pillows and blankets inside. Good, perfect since ill be sleeping on the couch. I grabbed something to sleep in that way I could change and sleep somewhat comfortable. When I was done I grabbed the blankets and started to make my cozy sleeping area.

"Cry, what are you doing?" Felix said as he walked out of the restroom.

"Getting the couch ready so I can sleep."

"Sure you don't wanna sleep on the bed? It's a king, and it's not like I mind."

"Nah, it's cool."

"C'mon, I don't want you to sleep on some stupid couch and sleep terribly."

I thought for a moment, it wouldn't matter right? We're just sleeping in the same bed, maybe I'm just making it weird for myself, but why not. I guess I'll accept his nice offer.

"Sure alright."

"Cool, take which ever side, I forgot to brush my teeth."

Being too lazy to unmake the nice couch I made, I just grabbed my pillow and choose my side on the bed, the right side. I'm the right side kinda guy. I began to fall asleep with out even waiting for Felix to come back. I fell asleep, knowing soon it was Vidicon.