Author's Note

This is a series of shorts and other stories that never got further than an old notebook, or a hope for something greater.  They are still my work, and while some may be fanfiction, I would still appreciate the respect of not taking it, and making it your own.  

Thank you for finding this collection of misfits and giving it your time and love, I hope you enjoy!  Be sure to also check out my more complete works like: The 24th Hunger Games, Wastelands, The Power of the Uchiha, and The Calm After the Storm.  They are all great works, and the majority are already finished if you're looking for something that is complete.  Enjoy!

-I do not own any of the pictures or videos that are used in conjunction with the stories, they are simply there to aid in your enjoyment.  

The uploading schedule for this collection is bi-weekly on Fridays, and if that ever changes I will let you guys know ahead of time.

  P.S. if you are able to see the drafts (I'm still unsure if followers really are able to) please don't look at them. In order to keep to schedule I have to have all of the work already prepped to go, hence the drafts. If you can see the drafts, for the sake of surprise/being a good follower please don't read until I officially release the chapter. What is posted is posted, what isn't isn't.  

As of 1/19/2017, you will see a disclaimer and notice of viewing this story in wattpad under each of this story's chapters.  These are due to a recent site that has posted my work (specifically this story) without my express permission.  There are numerous wattpad authors that are finding their stories on there, and the one piece of advice, until the site is shut down, is to notify readers that your story is only available on wattpad, and if viewed elsewhere to follow a link to the real story.  This may or may not direct those readers here, but it will at least make it clear that the material should not be there.  Sorry if this confuses anyone, but it is a precaution at least for this story I think should be made.