a brother's intervention and advice

Jessica took me back to the tent, my original tent. I ignored the stares I got and she took me back to the private room. The room that was used for if anyone wanted to bring someone back to the tent. It seemed to be unused. 

I lay on my stomach on the bed, "So Sam knew too."

"He was the only one I told," she said as she sat next to me. She pulled down my denim shorts gently, exposing the tattoo. She took ointment and started to cover the tattoo. It stung a little, but was soon cool to the touch. "Boston, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. If you want to be with Liam, go, but I'm just saying it will only last so long. 

"Where's Boston?!" Yelling came from the front of the tent. Our heads looking towards the net covered door. "Boston!"

The net was taken to the side and Eric came into the room. 

"For fuck's sake, Eric." I said quickly as I sat up, adjusting my shorts correctly. 

"I knew this was going to happen. I fucking knew." He came over to the bed and sat beside me. "Boston, I should have never brought you here."

~~Liam's POV~~

"Eric," I said simply, after I unlocked the bus door and was now being guarded by him. He took my blades and drugs and kept them low in his pockets. I was letting the blood release from my body, dripping down my arm and onto my wrist, across my hand and falling off my fingertips. 

"Yes, Liam?"

I stood up and went to the sink. Washing the blood from my arms. "I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"It's about Boston."

I looked at Eric to see him tense. "What's going on?" He asked sternly. 

"You know how I like to be controlling or pissed off most of the time?"

"Yes…," he said slowly.

"Well I'm a dominate," I smirked, drying my hands.

"What's that?"

"Oh," my smile got cocky. "It just means that I stole the most pressure thing a girl could own."

I didn't know what happened after that because I blacked out due to the strong force of Eric's fist hitting my nose. 

~~Boston's POV~~

"Eric what is your problem?"

"Did Liam hurt you?"

Jessica scoffed.

"Go away," I said to her. 

"Boston," she warned.

"Go."

She left the room angrily. 

"I don't want you to see Liam again."

"What?! Eric I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

"Then why did you give your virginity to him?"

"What?!" My voice grew louder. "Liam I didn't give him anything that important." Even though I wanted too. 

"He told me differently," he continued before I could interrupt. "Before I beat the shit out of him."

"Eric," I pushed him away from me. "What's your fucking problem? You'll loose your job!"

"I don't care, my sister comes first."

"Go fuck yourself Eric," I said as I stood from the bed and started at a run outside the tent. 

"Boston!" Jessica shouted after me, but I ignored her. 

I continued to run towards the One DIrection bus. The door was closed, but I quickly opened it, thankful that it was unlocked. 

"Liam?" I said through the bus. I looked to see Liam sitting upright against the cupboards. Blood pouring from his nose, bruises scarring his skin. "What have you done?"

I went to him and fell to my knees. 

"Go away," he said simply.

"Not happening. Why did you lie to Eric?"

He looked away from me, but I turned his head back to me. "You deserve so much better--."

"Cut the bullshit, Harry and Jessica told me about you. Your dominance."

"Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be running, that's my ultimate goal to push you away and make you feel weak."

"Because that's not what you want me to do. You don't want me to run away." I pulled a towel from the sink and placed it to his nose. His eyes closed slightly from pain and then reopened. 

"Your brother can throw a punch."

"Don't ignore the question," I said to him. "Stop doing that. Liam what do you want? If you want me to leave, treat me like a submissive, and leave I will. But if you want me stay, ultimately want me to stay just tell me." 

He looked up at me, his bloody fingers going through my blonde hair. "I want you to stay," he whispered. "I'm tired of being dominate, and you are the only one who can stop me. You think I have control over you, but truly you have the main control. I just keep doing all this, to try and see if I still haven't changed. The problem is I have changed, maybe not entirely."

"Harry's told me some pretty harsh things." 

"Harry's right." 

"I still want to be with you though."

He smiled, a tear falling from his eyes. "That's the problem. I can't be with you. Bo, we can't be together. I should've never started this."

"What?" I choked. "You can't be serious."

"I am, even though it hurts."

"Than don't…don't do this to me," I said through my tears. 

He started to stand and soon he was a little taller than me as he walked around me. The blood was stopping as he went to the bus door. "I think it's best if you leave."

Tears were now willingly falling down my face. I walked closer to the door and right before I left I looked at him. He pulled the bloodied towel from his face and in one instant I took hold of his blood smeared shirt and pulled him down. I placed my lips against his and despite his probably broken nose he reached down and took hold of me, pulling me up the stairs I just climbed down. 

He placed me on the countertop, my legs around his waist as he kissed me like it was the last time he ever would. His tongue begged for entrance and I gave it to him. Our tongues dancing, maybe I could change his mind. I was wrong. 

He soon stopped and let his forehead fall against mine. 

His breathing was fast, rough, and hard. "Boston."

He called me by my first actual name. He was far away from me, and I was unable to run after him.

"I think it's time for me to go," I choked and I only said it because he wanted to hear it.

He stepped back and I got off the counter. I looked at him as he didn't look at me, but wiped his tears every so many seconds. I went back down the stairs, and exited the already open door. 

"Now I think you're the stupid one," I said to him.

"I know," he said before I turned away and went to the stage where hopefully the music would drain me of any emotion.