thank you

*Insert from the original publication by author Morgan Rory on Movellas*

Thank you to everyone has supported me through this entire fan fiction. I'm sad too that it's over, but I have written about every little draft, note, and back list I have written before I even started to write. 

Everything is here. I'm so proud of this story, and upset a little that it was flagged. Unfortunately this is going to happen with most of my stories. So all my stories will be posted with a R rating just to stay safe. 

I'm sorry to do this, but in order to keep my story published I have to do this. 

!!

In order words, everyone has been asking me about a sequel. 

Yes, there will be a sequel, but I need to give the characters a week or two break before I use and abuse them again. It's like rereading the entire Harry Potter series, you know everyone you know what's going to happen and in the end you are exhausted. That's how I feel. 

I started to write the draft for the sequel which yes will be rated R. 

The title for the sequel is titled, "yesterday" and I will also give you the first chapter name which is titled "fuck you". 

It will be taking place in the future from the end of 'tomorrowland'. Stay excited because I can't wait to release it, but for now I need to update my other stories and hopefully finish some of them. 

Thanks for being such great fans, and I love you all! If you want to experience my back notes for my stories or want to see the cover for 'yesterday' head over to my instagram :: okaymomo

Love you all! Morgan x

*Author is still determining on publishing the sequel on Wattpad.com*

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Morgan Rory has posted more than 10 fanfictions and every one has had an equal amount of success. Starting her writing career with One Direction fanfics back in October of 2012, she has become a success in the writing world. In less than a year, Rory has achieved more than 800 fans from across the world who she receives love and letters through her fanmail and social media databases. Rory believes in love for everyone, even the hurt.

In June of 2013, Rory went to her fanfiction account reaching out to anyone and everyone who self harms. Rory admitted to her fans that since of 2007, she has also self harmed. Rory reaches inside the hurt of her characters and therefore reaches out to many struggling teenagers everywhere. Rory has also announced that she is a supporter for gay rights.

Since then, many readers and fans have shared their own stories with her. She has become an inspiration and favorite in the fanfiction world. 

Creating heart and breathtaking stories and characters, Rory has been announced by many social media websites that she is an author to watch out for. She hopes to one day write and publish her true stories (with may contain a little boy band drama) someday, but for now she says "Right now, everything is perfect and I wouldn't give it up for anything. I love my fans, and without them I wouldn't be where I am today."

Morgan Rory has won several awards for her numerous stories; including FanFiction of the Year for 'For The Love Of Clara' and FanFic of the Summer for 'tomorrowland'. 

You can find the rest of Rory's stories on her main fanfiction account on Movellas: http://www.movellas.com/people/profile/201210071951422084

Morgan turned 18 on August 6. She currently resides in Pennsylvania, USA, where she studies photography. 

She has currently started to write fanfictions containing the uprising punk band: 5 Seconds of Summer

Find Morgan Rory in the social media:

Twitter: @irwiee

Tumblr: irwiee@tumblr.com

Kik: MorganRory

Instagram: okaymomo

Snapchat: morganrory {lalamomo}